Adam Rodriguez Net Worth
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Salary||$150 Thousand Per Epiosde|
|Source of Income||Actor, screenwriter, and director|
Adam Rodriguez is an American actor, screenwriter, and director. Adam began his entertainment career by appearing in several commercials for brands such as Coca-Cola. Adam also started as a background actor in films, starting with films like “The X-Files”. Adam’s first notable television roles came with shows such as “Brooklyn South,” “Law and Order,” “Felicity,” “Roswell,” and “NYPD Blue.” In the early 2000s, he was also booking small roles in films such as “The Impostor” and “King Rikki”. Adam also made great strides in his TV career. Before joining the cast of “CSI: Miami”, he booked recurring roles in shows such as “All Souls” and “Resurrection Blvd”. From 2002 to 2012, Adam finally appeared in less than 219 episodes of the series. He had the opportunity to write and direct the episode “Hunting Ground” in season 9. Adam Rodriguez started his voice acting career in the voice role in “Kim Possible”. One of the most notable roles of this period was in “Ugly Betty”, as Rodriguez appeared in 11 episodes as Bobby Talerico. Rodriguez also appeared in an episode of Sesame Street in 2011. His roles in films such as “Splinter”, “Unknown”, “Tech” and “I Can Do It All By Self” also extended his film career. This Tyler Perry received the most positive reviews and grossed nearly $ 52 million at the box office. Rodriguez was one of the first actors to star in CSI: Miami (2002-12). He appeared in the back-door pilot airing as part of season two of the main series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Adam also booked roles in films such as the 2012 “Magic Mike”. He then repeated Tito’s role in the sequel to “Magic Mike XXL”. Rodriguez appeared in films such as “About Last Night” and “Lovesick” in 2014. Adam has continued his television career with a lead role in “Criminal Minds”, playing Luke Alves in 69 episodes. He then pursued roles in shows such as “Penny Dreadful: City of Angels,” “One Day at a Time” and “Ordinary Joe”. During this time his film roles came in films like “CHiPs” and “The Incredibles 2”.
Adam Rodriguez Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$16 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$15 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$14 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$13 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$12 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$11 Million|
Adam Rodriguez Wiki
|Real Name||Adam Michael Rodriguez|
|Profession||Actor, Screenwriter, Voiceover Artist, Director, Former Stockbroker|
|Date of Birth||April 02, 1975|
|Age||47 years old|
|Birthplace||Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, United States|
|Parents Name||Father – Ramon Rodríguez
Mother – Janet (An airline ticket agent)
|Siblings||Vanessa Rodriguez Spencer (Sister)|
|Wife||Grace Gail (2012-Present)|
|Children||Georgie Daye Rodriguez, Frankie Elle Rodriguez, Bridgemont Bernard Rodriguez|
|School||Clarkstown North High School|
|College||Rockland Community College|
How Old Is Adam Rodriguez?
Adam Rodriguez was born on April 2, 1975. Adam Rodriguez is 47 years old.
Adam Rodriguez Biography
Adam Rodriguez is an American actor, screenwriter, and director. Adam Rodriguez was born on 2 April 1975 in Yonkers, New York. Adam Rodriguez attended Clarkstown High School North in New City, New York, and graduated in 1993. He has also been cast in a variety of other on-screen roles like Officer Hector Villanueva in Brooklyn South, Preston Cruz in Reckless, Jesse Esteban Ramirez in Roswell, and Steven Thaler in About Last Night. Rodriguez is best known for his role as Eric Delco on “CSI: Miami”, although he is also known for his role as Task Force Agent Luke Alves in the “Criminal Minds” series. Outside of television, Adam is involved in many other projects, including film, music video, writing, and directing.
Who Is Adam Rodriguez Wife?
Adam Rodriguez started dating Grace Gail in 2012. They got married in 2016. Grace Gail is a model. Grace Gail was born in the United States of America. The duo parents 3 children – daughters Georgie Daye Rodriguez and Frankie Elle Rodriguez and a son named Bridgemont Bernard Rodriguez (b. March 16, 2020).
What Is The Height Of Adam Rodriguez?
|Height in feet||6 ft or 183 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||76 kg or 167.5 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Adam Rodriguez Social Media
Facts About Adam Rodriguez
- Adam appeared in music videos by artists such as Lionel Richie and Busta Rhymes.
- He worked as a stockbroker before he started acting and had initially dreamed of playing professional baseball.
- Rodriguez has served as a board member for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund.
- Adam Rodriguez has a house in Puerto Rico.
- He appeared in Jennifer Lopez’s music video for the song “If You Had My Love.”
Adam Rodriguez Favorite Things
- Hobbies: Movies
- Favorite Food: Arabic
Adam Rodriguez Movies And Tv Series
- 2021 A Christmas Proposal as Julian Diaz
- 2018 Incredibles 2 as Detective (voice)
- 2017 CHiPS as Shamus
- 2015 Magic Mike XXL as Tito
- 2014 Lovesick as Jason Kerwick
- 2014 About Last Night as Steven Thaler
- 2009 A Kiss of Chaos as Freddie
- 2008 Take as Steven
- 2008 Bohica as Diz
- 2006 Unknown as County Doctor
- 2006 Splinter as Private Martinez
- 2006 Love and Debate as Elias
- 2005 Category 7: The End of the World as USAF Pilot Ritter
- 2001 Impostor as Trooper #1
- 2022 Finding Magic Mike (7 episodes) as Self – Judge
- 2021 Ordinary Joe (2 episodes) as Bobby Diaz
- 2020 Penny Dreadful: City of Angels (4 episodes) as Raul Vega
- 2019 A Little Late with Lilly Singh (1 episode) as Self
- 2016 Match Game (1 episode) as Himself – Panelist
- 2016 To Tell the Truth (1 episode) as Self
- 2005 Criminal Minds (69 episodes) as Luke Alvez
- 2004 The Tony Danza Show (2 episodes)
- 2003 Queens Supreme (2 episodes)
- 2000 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (1 episode) as Eric Delko
- 1999 The Early Show (2 episodes) as Self
- 1999 Roswell (18 episodes) as Jesse Ramirez
- 1998 Felicity (3 episodes)
- 1997 Brooklyn South (22 episodes) as Off. Hector Villanueva
FAQ About Adam Rodriguez
Who is Adam Rodriguez?
Adam Rodriguez is an American actor, screenwriter, and director.
What is the net worth of Adam Rodriguez?
The net worth of Adam Rodriguez is $16 Million.
What is the birthdate of Adam Rodriguez?
Adam Rodriguez was born on April 02, 1975.
How Old Is Adam Rodriguez?
Adam Rodriguez is 47 years old.
Who Is Adam Rodriguez Wife?
Adam Rodriguez married to Grace Gail.