Angie Harmon Net Worth
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Salary||$185 Thousand Per Episode|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Angie Harmon is a famous American actress and model. Angie Harmon moved to Los Angeles. She began her acting career. In 1995, producer David Hasselhoff “discovered” her on a plane, offering her the lead role in the spy series Baywatch Nights. She also signed a few other shows, such as the short-lived drama Baywatch and C-16, in which she played an FBI agent. Angie starred in the independent film Lawn Dogs in 1997, where she co-starred with Sam Rockwell. Angie appeared in the 1998 award-winning show Law and Order as Abby Carmichael, an assistant district attorney. She has also worked on parts of Law and Order: SVU. She also starred in the animated film ‘Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker’. During this time, Angie decided to focus on her film career, and she dropped the television series “Law and Order.” She appeared in the 2001 direct-to-video film Good Advice. She also had a supporting role in Agent Cody Banks in 2003. She appeared in the 2006 direct-to-DVD political suspense drama ‘End Game’. She appeared in the pilot episode of ABC’s “Secrets of a Small Town’s”. Angie co-starred in the 2007 ABC show Women’s Murder Club. Angie made headlines in 2008 when she became one of five actresses who politely posed nude for the May 2008 issue of Allure magazine, along with Gabrielle Union, Zoe McLellan, Jill Scott and Ana Ortiz. Angie appeared in Informatics in 2010 for UpLiv, a stress management program, and also for Olay’s Pro-X wrinkle cream. Angie made her acting debut in the 2010 crime-drama series Rizzoli and Isles. On the show, she co-starred with Sasha Alexander and played Boston police detective Jane Rizzoli. In addition to television and movies, she has appeared in the music video for Craig Morgan’s ‘The Ole Boy’, released in January 2012. She voiced Lady Trigel in three episodes of “Voltron: Legendary Defender” from 2017 to 2018. She co-authored a Lifetime Documentary of “Cellmate Secrets” in 2021. Angie Harmon won the Gracie Allen Award for Best Female Actor in a Leading Role in the Drama Series for Rizzoli and Isles in 2012. She won the People’s Choice Award for Favorite Cable TV Actress for ‘Rizzoli and Isles’ in 2015.
Angie Harmon Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$30 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$29 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$27 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$26 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$25 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$24 Million|
Angie Harmon Wiki
|Real Name||Angela Michelle Harmon|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1972|
|Age||49 years old|
|Birthplace||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Parents Name||Father – Lawrence Paul (Model, Business Executive)
Mother – Daphne Demar, Née Caravageli (Model)
|Siblings||Sam Harris (Cousin), Andrew Johnson (Cousin)|
|Children||Emery Hope Sehorn, Finley Faith Sehorn, Avery Grace Sehorn|
|School||Highland Park High School|
How Old Is Angie Harmon?
Angie Harmon was born on August 10, 1972. Angie Harmon is 49 years old.
Angie Harmon Biography
Angie Harmon is a famous American actress and model. She has appeared in number of films and TV series over the years. Angie Harmon was born on August 10, 1972, in Highland Park, Texas. Angie is best known for her roles in different TV shows, notably on Baywatch Nights, and as New York A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael on Law & Order. Angie began her acting career in 1995 with the television series Baywatch Nights. Angie has also done voice acting and lent her voice to the animated version of the movie ‘Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker’. Angie began modeling at an early age, and when she was 15, she beat 63,000 contestants in a national competition for the cover of Seventeen magazine. She attended Highland Park High School until 1990 and was also a member of the Highland Bells. Angie won the Spectrum Fresh Face model in 1991. She has walked in runway shows of Calvin Klein, Donna Karan and Giorgio Armani. Angie signed with New York City’s IMG Models. She captured the cover of magazines such as “Cosmopolitan,” “ELLE” and “Glamor.”
Angie Harmon Awards
- 2015: Favorite Cable TV Actress: ‘People’s Choice Awards’- Rizzoli & Isles
- 2014: Favorite Cable TV Actress: ‘People’s Choice Awards’- Rizzoli & Isles
- 2012: Outstanding Female Actor in a Leading Role (Drama Series): Gracie Awards – Rizzoli & Isles
- 2002: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble: ‘Screen Actors Guild Awards’- Law & Order
- 2001: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble: Screen Actors Guild Awards- Law & Order
- 2000: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble: She received a nomination as a part of the cast of Law & Order for the 2nd year consecutively
- 1999: Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble: Screen Actors Guild Awards- Law & Order
Who Is Angie Harmon Husband?
Angie Harmon was dating Jason Sehorn. Jason Sehorn is a former American football player. The couple married on June 9, 2001, and they welcomed daughter Finley Faith on October 14, 2003. Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn separated in 2014, and their divorce was finalized in 2016. Angie Harmon began a relationship with Gregory Vaughan in 2017. Gregory Vaughan is an american actor and former fashion model. He is best known for his roles in the soap operas The Young and the Restless, General Hospital, and Days of Our Lives. They announced their engagement on Christmas Day in 2019
What Is The Height Of Angie Harmon?
|Height in feet||5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||64 kg or 141 lbs|
|Body Measurements||32-25-34 in or 81-63.5-86 cm|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Angie Harmon Social Media
Facts About Angie Harmon
- Harmon started modeling at 15 years of age.
- She earned a salary of $75,000 per episode of Rizzoli & Isles.
Angie Harmon Favorite Things
- Hobbies: ADA Abbie Carmichel in Law & Order
- Favorite Food: Teriyaki salmon dish with roasted broccoli and brown rice, Vietnamese Pho soup
- Favorite Actress: Sasha Alexander, Maura Isles
- Favorite Color: Pink, Yellow
- Favorite TV Show: Detective Jan Rizzoli in Rizzoli & Isles
Angie Harmon Movies And Tv Series
- 2022 Buried In Barstow as Hazel King
- 2008 Living Proof as Lilly Tartikoff
- 2006 Glass House: The Good Mother as Eve Goode
- 2006 Seraphim Falls as Rose
- 2006 End Game as Kate Crawford
- 2005 Fun with Dick and Jane as Veronica Cleeman
- 2005 The Deal as Anna
- 2003 Agent Cody Banks as Ronica Miles
- 2002 Video Voyeur: The Susan Wilson Story as Susan Wilson
- 2001 Good Advice as Page Hensen
- 2000 Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker as Commissioner Barbara Gordon (voice)
- 2000 The Acting Class as Self
- 2010 Rizzoli & Isles (105 episodes) as Detective Jane Rizzoli
- 2007 Samantha Who? (1 episode)
- 2007 Women’s Murder Club (13 episodes) as Lindsay Boxer
- 2007 Chuck (1 episode) as Sydney Prince
- 2005 Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (1 episode)
- 2003 Jimmy Kimmel Live! (2 episodes)
- 1999 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (6 episodes) as Abbie Carmichael
- 1999 Batman Beyond (13 episodes) as Commissioner Barbara Gordon (voice)
- 1997 C-16: FBI (13 episodes) as Amanda Reardon
- 1997 The View (4 episodes) as Self
- 1996 E! True Hollywood Story (1 episode)
- 1995 Baywatch Nights (44 episodes) as Ryan McBride
- 1992 Renegade (1 episode) as Debbie Prentice
Angie Harmon Photoshoot
FAQ About Angie Harmon
Who is Angie Harmon?
Angie Harmon is a famous American actress and model.
What is the net worth of Angie Harmon?
Angie Harmon's net worth is $30 Million.
When and where Angie Harmon was born?
Angie Harmon was born on August 10, 1972, in Highland Park, Texas.
How Old Is Angie Harmon?
Angie Harmon is 49 years old.
Who Is Angie Harmon Husband?
Angie Harmon married Gregory Vaughan.