Candice Swanepoel Biography
Candice Swanepoel was born October 20, 1988, in Mooi River, South Africa. Candice Swanepoel is a South African fashion model. She is known for her work on Victoria’s Secret. She was spotted by model scout Kevin Elise at a flea market in Durban, South Africa at the age of 15. Within a year, she appeared in Italian Vogue and went on the catwalk for leading designers. She appeared on the covers of the international editions of Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, and many other magazines. In 2007 she first appeared in the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on American TV. In 2013, she was ranked #9 on the top-earning model list published by Forbes, with an estimated yearly income of 3.3 million.
Candice Swanepoel Wiki
|Real Name||Candice Swanepoel|
|Profession||Fashion or Runway Model|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Birthplace||Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa|
|Parents Name||Father – Willem Swanepoel
Mother – Eileen Swanepoel
|Boyfriend||Hermann Nicoli (2005-2018)|
Candice Swanepoel Net Worth And Income In 2021
Candice Swanepoel Networth, Income, Salary
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Source of Income||South African fashion model|
|Place of living||N/A|
Candice Swanepoel Height And Weight
|Height in feet||5 ft 9 in or 175 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||54 kg or 119 pounds|
|Body Measurements||34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)|
|Skin color||Not Available|
|Hair Type||Not Available|
Candice Swanepoel Social Media Accounts
Facts About Candice Swanepoel
- Candice is the first Victoria’s Secret model from South Africa.
- She can speak English, Portuguese, and the Afrikaans language.
- Swanepoel learned Portuguese from her ex-partner Hermann Nicoli, who is also a model from Brazil.
- Swanepoel has modeled for Kardashians’ 2010 swimwear line.
- She was discovered at the age of 15 when she was shopping in a mall in Durban by an agent named, Kevin Ellis.
- Swanepoel is good friends with models Behati Prinsloo and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Gallery Candice Swanepoel