Chloe ting biography
Chloe Ting was born on April 9, 1986, in Brunei. Chloe Ting is an Australian social media star and fitness enthusiast. She is best known for her YouTube and TikTok channels. She is Well-known for her self-titled YouTube channel, which has garnered more than 10 million subscribers. She studied business statistics at Monash University in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, and worked in economics, finance and statistics. She later earned a master’s degree in philosophy and financial marketing. In August 2019, She posted the “Get Abs in Two Weeks” video and now has over 200 million views. She has more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
Chloe Ting Wiki
|Real Name||Chloe Ting|
|Profession||Social Media Star, Fitness Enthusiast|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1986|
|Age||35 years old|
Chloe Ting Net Worth and Income in 2021
Chole ting networth, income, salary
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Income||Australian social media and fitness personality|
|Place of living||N/A|
Chloe ting height and weight
|Height in feet||5 ft 1 in or 155 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||46 kg or 101.5 lbs|
|Body Measurements||36-28-40 Inches|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Skin color||Not Available|
|Hair Type||Not Available|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Chloe ting social media accounts
Facts about Chloe ting
- She was born in Brunei but moved to Melbourne, Victoria in 2002.
- The rest of her family still lives in Brunei.
- She can play the piano.
- She was working as a teacher at the university during her time so she could pay the bills.
- After graduating, she worked as a real analyst / corporate statistician.
- At the age of 29, she was a Chloe blogger before starting a YouTube channel.
- She thinks that almost 20 of her first 20 videos were horrible.
Chloe ting favorite things
- Favorite Men’s Fashion Items – Hats, Beanies, Caps
- Favorite Foods – Corn Dogs, Melon Pan, Jokbal (Spicy Pork Hocks)
- Favorite Desserts – Mille-feuille, Cotton Candy
- Favorite Place In Sydney – The Grounds of Alexandria
- Favorite Sport (In Winter) – Snowboarding
Gallery Chloe ting