Colin Hanks Net Worth
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Salary||$200 Thousand Per Episode|
|Source of Income||Actor, Director, Producer|
Colin Hanks is an American actor, producer, and director. The net worth of Colin Hanks is $14 million. Colin Hanks made his acting debut in 1996 with a small role in That Thing You Do! From 1999 to 2001, he played the role of Alexander Charles Whitman in the first two seasons of the Roswell series of sci-fi. In the early 2000s, he appeared in the teen comedy “Get Over It” with Ben Foster and “Whatever It Takes” with Shane West. He was also featured in the HBO mini-series ‘Band of Brothers’ as Lieutenant Hank Jones. He co-starred in “Orange County” in 2002 with Jack Black, Catherine O’Hara, and John Lithgow. He played Jack Black’s character assistant in the 2005 remake of King Kong. That same year, the actor also had a guest role in the TV series ‘Numb3rs’. He appeared as a drunken brother in the flick “Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny”. Colin Hanks played the role of Father John Gill in three episodes of Mad Men in 2008. He made films like The Great Buck Howard and The House Bunny. He was cast in the lead role of Jack Bailey in 2010s The Good Guys, an action-comedy drama TV series featuring modern-day detectives and old-school cops. That year, he also starred as Brandon Ellis in the stoner black comedy ‘High School’. He had a recurring role in the 2011 crime drama Mystery series ‘Dexter’. In the series, he appears alongside Edward James Olmos as one of the members of a murderous apocalyptic Cult. He voiced Luke’s character in the 2013 animated TV series PAW Patrol. In the same year, Hanks appeared in eight and three episodes of “Burning Love” and “NCIS”, respectively. Colin played the role of Officer Gus Grimley in FX’s black comedy-crime drama anthology series ‘Fargo’ in 2014 and repeated the role a year later in an episode of the same series. Hanks began voicing the character of Talking Tom in the animated web series Talking Tom and Friends in 2014. He played Clint Coburn in the Canadian romantic film No Stranger Than Love and Jake in the American comedy Vacation. He also appeared in the educational comedy series Drunk History from 2015 to 2018. In recent years, Hanks has appeared in the films Elvis & Nixon (2016), Band Aid (2017), Jumanji: The Next Level (2019), Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017), Big City Greens(2019), and American Dad! (2020).
Colin Hanks Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$14 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$13.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$13 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$12 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$11.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$11 Million|
Colin Hanks Wiki
|Real Name||Colin Lewes Dillingham|
|Profession||Actor, Director, Producer|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1977|
|Age||44 years old|
|Birthplace||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Parents Name||Father – Tom Hanks (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother – Susan Dillingham (Actress, Producer)
|Siblings||Elizabeth Hanks (Younger Sister)|
|Children||Olivia Jane Hanks, Charlotte Bryant|
|School||Sacramento Country Day School|
|College||Loyola Marymount University|
How Old Is Colin Hanks?
Colin Hanks was born on November 24, 1977. Colin Hanks is 44 years old.
Colin Hanks Biography
Colin Hanks was born on November 24, 1977, in Sacramento, California. Colin Hanks is an American actor, director, and producer. Colin Hanks attended Sacramento Country Day School in California. For his higher education, he enrolled at Chapman University. He later transferred to the Loyola University of Marymount. However, he passed away before he could graduate. Colin Hanks has gone on to appear in more than 50 film and television projects, including, “Orange County” (2002), “Roswell” (1999–2001), “The Good Guys” (2010), “The House Bunny” (2008), “Dexter” (2011), and “Life in Pieces” (2015–2019). Hanks has directed two documentaries: 2017’s “Eagles of Death Metal: Nose Amis (Our Friends)”, and 2015’s “All Things Must Pass: The Rise and Fall of Tower Records”. In 2018, Colin launched a handkerchief collection called Hanks Kerchiefs. Colin has more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
Who Is Colin Hanks Wife?
From 1997 to 2000, Colin Hanks dated actress and host Busy Philipps. In the mid-2000s, Colin Hanks began a relationship with Samantha Bryant. Samantha proposed to former publicist Samantha Bryant in June 2009, and they married on May 8, 2010. Samantha Bryant. The couple is blessed with 2 daughters named Olivia Jane Hanks (b. February 1, 2011) and Charlotte Bryant (b. July 2, 2013).
What Is The Height Of Colin Hanks?
|Height in feet||6 ft 1½ in or 187 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||77 kg or 170 lbs|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Colin Hanks Social Media
Facts About Colin Hanks
- In 2003, People magazine named him one of the “25 Hottest Bachelors”.
- He appears alongside Michael C. Hall in the sixth season of Showtime’s Dexter.
- In 2002, Hanks was named One to Watch – Male at the Young Hollywood Awards.
- Colin has worked as an executive producer on documentaries such as In Deep Water (2015) and The Queen of Code (2015).
- He had a recurring role in the crime drama mystery series ‘Dexter’ in 2011.
Colin Hanks Favorite Things
- Personal Project – Orange County (2002), The Great Buck Howard (2008)
- Films – The Big Lebowski (1998), Pulp Fiction (1994), Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980), Dazed And Confused (1993), and Red Hot Chili Peppers: Funky Monks (1993)
Colin Hanks Movies And Tv Series
- 1996- That Thing You Do!- Male Page
- 2000- Whatever It Takes- Paul Newby
- 2001- Get Over It- Felix Woods
- 2002- Orange County- Shaun Brumder
- 2003- 11:14- Mark
- 2005- Rx- Jonny
- 2005- Standing Still- Quentin
- 2005- King Kong- Preston
- 2006- Alone with Her- Doug
- 2006- Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny- Drunken fraternity brother
- 2007- Careless- Wiley Roth
- 2008- The Great Buck Howard- Troy Gable
- 2008- Untraceable- Griffin Dowd
- 2008- My Mom’s New Boyfriend- Henry Durand
- 2016- Elvis & Nixon- Egil Krogh
- 2017- Eagles of Death Metal: Nos Amis (Our Friends)
- 2017- Band Aid- Uber Douche
- 2017- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle- Adult Alex Vreeke
- 2019- Jumanji: The Next Level- Adult Alex Vreeke
- 2021- How It Ends
- 1999–2001- Roswell- Alexander Charles “Alex” Whitman
- 2001- Band of Brothers- Lieutenant Henry Jones
- 2004- The O.C.- Grady
- 2005, 2008- Numb3rs- Marshall Penfield
- 2008- Mad Men- Father John Gill
- 2010- The Good Guys-Jack Bailey
- 2011- Dexter- Travis Marshall
- 2015–2019- Life in Pieces Greg Short
- 2017- 30 for 30 Shorts
- 2018- Sugar Rush
- 2019–2021- Big City Greens- Mark
- 2019- The Final Table- Himself / Guest Judge
- 2020- American Dad!- Alien Captain / Successful Classmate
- 2021- Impeachment: American Crime Story
- 2022- The Offer- Barry Lapidus
FAQ About Colin Hanks
Who is Colin Hanks?
Colin Hanks is an American actor, producer, and director.
What is the net worth of Colin Hanks?
The net worth of Colin Hanks is $14 million.
What is the birthdate of Colin Hanks?
Colin Hanks was born on November 24, 1977.
How Old Is Colin Hanks?
Colin Hanks is 44 years old.
Who Is Colin Hanks Wife?
Colin Hanks married Samantha Bryant.