Eddie Redmayne Net Worth
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Salary||$300 Thousand Per Epiosde|
|Source of Income||Actor, Model, Voice Artist|
Eddie Redmayne is a famous English actor. Eddie Redmayne’s net worth is $15 Million. Eddie made his acting debut in 2002 with Twelfth Night. e then did ‘The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?’ followed by Christopher Shinn’s ‘Now or Later’ at the Royal Court Theatre. He appeared in the play ‘Red’ in 2009, which was held at the Donmar Warehouse, London, and for which Redmayne received the Olivier Award. Two years later, he played King Richard II in ‘Richard II’. The play ran from December 2011 to February 2012 at Donmar Warehouse. Eddie made his commercial debut in 2002 in Middle Temple Hall, playing the viola in Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night. He then went on to produce “Master Harold”… and the Boys at the Everyman Theater in Liverpool. Eddie has also done some notable roles on television. Early in his career, he appeared in episodes of the British series “Doctors” and “Elizabeth I”. He played Angel Clare in the 2008 BBC adaptation of Thomas Hardy’s “Tess of the d’Urbervilles”. He co-starred in the acclaimed mini-series “The Pillars of the Earth” based on Ken Follett’s novel, and in 2012 in the two-part play “Birdsong” based on Sebastian Faulks’s novel. Eddie made his TV debut in 1998 with the Animal Ark. He was offered his first feature film, Like Minds, in 2006. In the same year, Redmayne made three films, The Yellow Handkerchief, The Other Boleyn Girl, and Powder Blue. He played Jack Jackson in the television show The Pillars of the Earth. Eddie appeared as Connor in The Miraculous Year, Redmine starring in Hick in 2011, and My Week with Marilyn, followed by Les Misérables in 2012 and The Theory of Everything in 2014. One of Redman’s most recent works is CBBC Visits the Wizarding World, a documentary that premiered in Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts, 2017. Eddie has been a recipient of several accolades including an Academy Award, a Tony Award, a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a BAFTA Award.
Eddie Redmayne Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$15 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$14.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$14 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$13 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$12 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$11 Million|
Eddie Redmayne Wiki
|Real Name||Edward John David Redmayne|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Voice Artist|
|Date of Birth||January 06, 1982|
|Age||40 years old|
|Birthplace||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Parents Name||Father – Richard Redmayne (Businessman)
Mother – Patricia Redmayne
|Siblings||Charlie Redmayne, Thomas Redmayne, James Redmayne, Annabel Redmayne|
|Wife||Hannah Bagshawe (2012-Present)|
|Children||Daughter: Iris Mary Redmayne
Son: Luke Richard Redmayne
|School||Jackie Palmer Stage School|
|College||Trinity College in Cambridge|
How Old Is Eddie Redmayne?
Eddie Redmayne was born on January 6, 1982. Eddie Redmayne is 40 years old.
Eddie Redmayne Biography
Eddie Redmayne is an English actor, model, and voiceover artist. Eddie Redmayne was born on 6 January 1982 in the Westminster district of London, England. His father, Mark, is a corporate finance professional and his mother, Patricia, runs a rehabilitation business. Redmayne went to Jackie Palmer Stage School; There he developed a passion for acting and singing. Eddie went to Trinity College in Cambridge to study art history, then to Eaton House, Colet Court, and Eton College. Eddie made his screen debut in 1998 in an episode of the children’s television series “Animal Ark.” Eddie Redmayne is best known for his movies such as My Week with Marilyn, The Earl of Southampton, Elizabeth I, Edward Wilson, The Good Shepherd, My Week with Marilyn, The Theory of Everything, and Glorious 39. Eddie has worked on stage productions of ‘Richard II’ and ‘Red’. Eddie has also had supporting roles in films such as ‘Elizabeth: The Golden Age’, ‘Savage Grace’ and ‘The Other Boleyn Girl.’
Eddie Redmayne Awards
- Best Actor Award (The Theory of Everything) – WINNER
- Best Actor Award (The Danish Girl) – NOMINEE
- Best Actor in a Leading Role (The Theory of Everything) – BAFTA Awards (2015)
- Best Actor (The Theory of Everything) – Golden Globe Award (2015)
- Best Actor Awards (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)- Empire Award (2017)
- Film Performance of the Year (The Theory of Everything)- Dorian Award (2015)
- Gold Derby Film Award (The Trial of the Chicago 7)- Ensemble Cast (2021)
- Best Breakout Performance: Actor (The Theory of Everything_- Hollywood Film Award (2014)
Who Is Eddie Redmayne Wife?
Eddie Redmayne started dating Hannah Bagshawe in July 2012. On May 31, 2014, the couple announced their engagement in The Times. They got married on December 15, 2014, at Babington House in Somerset. The couple has two children: a daughter named Iris and a son named Luke. Hannah Bagshawe was born on November 30, 1982, in London, England. Hannah Bagshawe is a public relations consultant.
What Is The Height Of Eddie Redmayne?
|Height in feet||5 ft 11.5 in or 181.5 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||76 kg or 167½ pounds|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Eddie Redmayne Social Media
Facts About Eddie Redmayne
- Eddie began his professional career in 1992 (at the age of 10) by appearing in the musical Oliver.
- In 2015, he won the Academy Award for “Best Actor” for his role as Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything.
- Eddie Redmayne was featured in the “International Best Dressed List” of the September 2012 issue of Vanity Fair.
- He has modeled for Burberry in his campaigns with Alex Pettyfer (2008) and Cara Delevingne (2012).
- Redmayne made his debut for the role of Alex Forbes in the 2006 Australian feature film Like Minds.
Eddie Redmayne Favorite Things
- Favorite Color: International Klein Blue
- Favorite Song In Les Miserables: On My Own (By Samantha Barks)
- Favorite Band: Johnny Flynn, Jack Peñate, Marcus Foster, Michael Kiwanuka
- Favorite Film: Rust and Bone (2012), Blue Valentine (2010), My Summer Of Love (2004), The Dark Knight (2008)
Eddie Redmayne Movies And Tv Series
- 2025 Fantastic Beasts 4 as Newt Scamander
- 2022 Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore as Newt Scamander
- 2020 The Trial of the Chicago 7 as Tom Hayden
- 2019 The Aeronauts as James Glaisher
- 2018 Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald as Newt Scamander
- 2015 The Danish Girl as Einar Wegener / Lili Elbe
- 2014 The Theory of Everything as Stephen Hawking
- 2013 Les Misérables: The History of the World’s Greatest Story as Himself
- 2012 Les Misérables as Marius Pontmercy
- 2010 Black Death as Osmund
- 2009 Glorious 39 as Ralph Keyes
- 2009 The Yellow Handkerchief as Gordy
- 2007 Savage Grace as Tony Baekeland
- 2006 The Good Shepherd as Edward Wilson Jr.
- 2006 Like Minds as Alex Forbes
- 2015 The Late Late Show with James Corden (1 episode) as Self
- 2014 Late Night with Seth Meyers (1 episode) as Self
- 2014 The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (1 episode)
- 2012 Birdsong (2 episodes) as Stephen Wraysford
- 2010 The Pillars of the Earth (8 episodes) as Jack Jackson
- 2008 Tess of the D’Urbervilles (4 episodes) as Angel Clare
- 2007 The Graham Norton Show (3 episodes) as Self
- 2005 Elizabeth I (2 episodes) as Southampton
- 2003 In Search of Shakespeare (4 episodes) as Self
- 1996 The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (1 episode) as Self
- 1988 LIVE with Kelly and Ryan (1 episode) as Self – Guest
Eddie Redmayne Photoshoot
FAQ About Eddie Redmayne
Who is Eddie Redmayne?
Eddie Redmayne is a famous English actor.
What is the net worth of Eddie?
Eddie Redmayne's net worth is $15 Million.
How Old Is Eddie Redmayne?
Eddie Redmayne is 40 years old.
What is the birthdplace of Eddie Redmayne?
Eddie Redmayne was born in Westminster district of London, England.
Who is Eddie Redmayne’s Father?
Eddie Redmayne father's name is Richard Redmayne, is a businessman.
Who Is Eddie Redmayne Wife?
Eddie Redmayne married Hannah Bagshawe.
Does Eddie Redmayne have any children?
Yes, The couple has two children: a daughter named Iris and a son named Luke.