Emily Tremaine Biography
Emily Tremaine was born in Rochester, Minnesota, United States. She is an American actress. In 2016, Tremaine was recurring on HBO’s Vinyl as Heather, receptionist of the American Century. She is a very hard-working actress. Hs is best known for Mr. Corman (2021), Guilt (2016), and Vinyl (2016). She played Natalie Atwood, a main role on Freeform’s series Guilt.
Emily Tremaine Wiki
|Real Name||Emily Tremaine|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Birthplace||Rochester, Minnesota, United States|
Emily Tremaine Net Worth And Income In 2021
Emily Tremaine Networth, Income, Salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million- $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
|Place of living||USA|
Emily Tremaine Height And Weight
|Height in feet||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 Kg|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Dress Size||6 US|
Emily Tremaine Filmography And T.V series
Emily Tremaine works in many hit films and T.V series. Some of them are as follows;
- The Starling as a Alice
- In 2021, Mr. Corman (TV Series)as a Lindsey
In 2021, The Birthday Cake as a Karen
- In 2020/I, Lip Service (Short)as a Charlotte
- In 2020, Slow Machine as a The Realtor
- In 2019, Otherhood as a Lauren Lieberman
- In 2019, The Way You Look Tonight as a Heloise
- In 2018, Tremors (TV Movie)as an Emily McKee
- In 2018, Bull (TV Series)as a Laura
- In 2016, Guilt (TV Series)as a Natalie Atwood
- In 2016, Vinyl (TV Series)as a Heather
Emily Tremaine Facts
- Graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in New York.
- She has a good sense of dress and fashion.
- She likes photoshoots.