Gaspard Ulliel Net Worth
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Per Year||$ 4,00,000|
|Per Month||$ 32,000|
|Per Week||$ 8,000|
Gaspard Ulliel was a French actor and model. He had a net worth of $8 million at the time of his death. Gaspard died on January 19, 2022, after being critically injured in a ski accident the day before in Savoie, France. He was 37. He was playing Hannibal Lector in the 2007 film “Hannibal Rising.” In 2017 he won a César Award – the French equivalent of an Oscar – for Best Actor. He Promising Male Newcomer, in 2005. He was nominated three-time Male Newcomer at the César Awards (the equivalent of the Oscars in France) in 2003, 2004, and 2005.
Gaspard Ulliel Wiki
|Real Name||Gaspard Ulliel|
|Nick Name||Gaspard, Ulliel|
|Date of Birth||25 November 1984|
|Died on||19 January 2022|
|Birthplace||Boulogne-Billancourt, lle-de-France, France|
|Parents Name||Father – Rogelio Durán (Flamenco Singer)
Mother – Nina Norén (Spanish Actress)
|School||Boulogne-Billancourt high school
|Education Qualification||University of Saint-Denis|
|Hometown||Boulogne-Billancourt, lle-de-France, France|
Gaspard Ulliel was born on 25 Nov 1984 in Neuilly-sur-Seine, Hauts-de-Seine, France. He completed his education at lycée (French high school). Gaspard Ulliel is a model and actor. He began his acting career as a model. Gaspard Ulliel’s dream had always been to direct a movie. His first professional performance came when he was twelve, in the TV film Une femme en blanc (1997). He played a young shepherd who was injured by The Beast (2001). Brotherhood of the wolf Ulliel is won a French Cesar award in 2017 for best actor for his role in “It’s Only the End of the World,” a film by director Xavier Dolan.
Gaspard Ulliel Height & Weight
|Height in feet||5 ft 11 in / 180 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||168 lb / 76 kg|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
Who is Gaspard Ulliel Wife?
Gaelle Pietri is his wife but this isn’t confirmed yet. While in some sources there is a claim that they were married and blessed with a six-year-old son. His wife is also from a modeling background and was tighter for many years. She modeled for big brands such as Diesel, Carte Noire Coffe, Garnier, and Bourhoiis Mascara.
Gaspard Ulliel Social Media Accounts
Gaspard Ulliel Facts
- He won a César Award for Most Promising Male Newcomer in 2005 following his performance in A Very Long Engagement; he was previously nominated in 2003 and 2004.
- Gaspard Ulliel was featured on the cover of French Vogue, along with Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes, in January 2007
- He Got the scar on his left cheek when he was attacked by a dog at age 6
- His first big English-language film was Hannibal Rising; he played the title role
Gaspard Ulliel Favorite Things
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill.
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet.
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus.
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe.
- Favorite Colour – Black.
- Favorite Food – Fast Food.