Gwendoline Taylor biography
Gwendoline Taylor was born on 7 November 1987, in New Zealand. She is an actress from New Zealand. In 2008, Gwendoline moved to Auckland to study post-production at South Seas Film & Television School. In 2015 she was cast as Angelica in the New Zealand film someone to Carry Me. She is best known for her role in the films ‘Emily’ in ‘Sione’s 2: Unfinished Business, the sequel to the very popular ‘Sione’s Wedding’.
Gwendoline Taylor Wiki
|Real Name||Gwendoline Taylor|
|Date of Birth||7 November 1987|
|Age||33 years old|
Gwendoline Taylor Net Worth and Income in 2021
Gwendoline Taylor networth, income, salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million- $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
|Place of living||USA|
Gwendoline Taylor Height And Weight
|Height in feet||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 Kg|
|Shoe Size||5 US|
|Dress Size||6 US|
Gwendoline Taylor filmography and t.V series
- In 2021, Baelin’s Route: An Epic NPC Man Adventure (Short)as a Female Adventurer (as Gwen Taylor)
- In 2015, Someone to Carry Me as an Angelica
- In 2013, Nothing Trivial (TV Series)as a Constable Orlich
In 2013, Spartacus (TV Series)as a Sibyl
In 2012, Sione’s 2: Unfinished Business as an Emily
- In 2011, Goodbye Gilbert (Short)as The Princess
- In 2011, Go Girls (TV Series)as a Zoe
In 2010, Blue Mermaid (Short)as a The Blue Mermaid
- In 2008, Show of Hands as a Contestant (uncredited)
Gwendoline Taylor Photoshoot
Gwendoline Taylor Facts
- She is best known for her role as ‘Sibyl’ in ‘Spartacus: War Of The Damned’.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Her ethnicity is White.