Ibram Xolani Kendi BIOGRAPHY
Ibram Xolani Kendi was born on August 13, 1982, in New York City, New York, U.S. He is an American author, professor, anti-racist activist, and historian of race and discriminatory policy in America. In July 2020, he assumed the position of director of the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University. He was included in Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020. In 2005, Kendi received dual B.S. degrees in African American Studies and magazine production from Florida A&M University. In 2007, Kendi earned an M.A. and in 2010 a Ph.D. in African American Studies from Temple University
Ibram Xolani Kendi Wiki
|Real Name||Ibram Xolani Kendi|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1982|
|Age||39 years old|
|Birthplace||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Wife||Sadiqa Kendi (m. 2013)|
Ibram Xolani Kendi Net Worth And Income In 2021
Ibram Xolani Kendi NETWORTH, INCOME, SALARY
|Net Worth||$1 Million- $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Author|
|Place of living||USA|
Ibram Xolani Kendi HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
|Height in feet||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||70 Kg|
|Shoe Size||11 US|
Ibram Xolani Kendi CAREER
- From 2008 to 2012, he was an assistant professor of history in the department of Africana and Latino Studies within the department of history at State University of New York at Oneonta.
- From 2012 to 2015, he was an assistant professor of Africana Studies in the department of Africana Studies as well as the department of history at University at Albany, SUNY.
- He is the author of five books:
- The Black Campus Movement: Black Students and the Racial Reconstitution of Higher Education, 1965–1972
- Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America
- How to Be an Antiracist
- STAMPED: Racism, Antiracism, and You
- Antiracist Baby
Ibram Xolani Kendi FACTS
- He serve as the founding director of the Boston University Center for Antiracist Research.
- Kendi is a leading scholar of race and discriminatory policy in America
- He has published a number of essays in both books and academic journals.