Skip to content
Jamie Dimon : Best Quotes, Captions
- “Economies of scale are a good thing. If we didn’t have them, we’d still be living in tents and eating buffalo.”
- “My daughter bought some bit coin, it went up and she thinks she’s a genius now”.
- “I had asked the question, I got the wrong answer. How liquid were the positions? How many days can you get out? I was told ten. It was like, hundreds. I said “Oh shit, we have a problem.”
- ”You can compromise without violating your principles, but it is nearly impossible to compromise when you turn principles into ideology.”
- “Normality is a good thing, not a bad thing”
- “The bigger you are, the more the government is going to get inside what you do and impose rules and standards. Sometimes for good, sometimes not for good.”
- “You can learn more from speaking to people in 15 minutes than if you spend your life doing something”
- “The best way to look at any business is from the standpoint of the clients”.
- “If you want to be a winner, then compare yourself to the best and acknowledge that it will never happen without hard work.”
- “We’re going to do the right thing for the company and our customers, all things considered.”
- “Most decisions are not binary, and there are usually better answers waiting to be found if you do the analysis and involve the right people”.
- “It’s great that people get together and collaborate, talk about the facts and the analysis, all in the interest of having a great financial system.”
- My retirement date, every time you ask me that, I’m going to say five years. I don’t want to retire.
- Economies of scale are a good thing. If we didn’t have them, we’d still be living in tents and eating buffalo.
- It’s great that people get together and collaborate, talk about the facts and the analysis, all in the interest of having a great financial system.