Joel McHale Net Worth
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Salary||$60 Thousand Per Episode|
|Source of Income||Actor, Comedian, Television Host, Writer, Producer|
Joel McHale is an American comedian, producer, actor, host, and writer. After graduating with a master’s degree in acting, McHale moved to Los Angeles. He had small roles in Diagnosis: Murder, CSI: Miami, and Will and Grace, and as a reporter in the biopic Lords of Dogtown. During the pilot episode, McHale played a guest role on the NBC improv comedy show Thank God You’re Here and in an episode of Pushing Daisies. He appeared in Spider-Man 2 in a small role as a bank manager, Mr. Jacks. McHale had a long association with the Circle X Theater, in which he has produced numerous plays. He was an occasional guest on The Adam Carroll Show and Mickey and Amelia and Opie and Anthony. McHale starred in the sitcom Community, which premiered in 2009, and continued hosting The Soup. Joel regularly appears as a co-host on Loveline. He also had guest appearances in the finale of the 6th season of Last Comic Standing, while he repeated the show’s programs in his characteristic form of comedy on The Soup. Also, he was a judge in season 11 of RuPaul’s drag race. He hosted the 2014 White House Correspondents Association’s annual dinner. McHale made her television debut in 2009 on the NBC sitcom “Community,” starring former lawyer Jeff Winger. He also hosted the Independent Spirit Awards, the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, the VGX Awards, and the ESPY Awards. From 2016 to 2018, McHale had a recurring role in the revival of “The X-Files.” Also during that time, he worked as a monthly publisher on the CBS sitcom “The Great Indoors” as Jack Gordon. Joel first appeared on the big screen in 2004, when he had a small part in the superhero sequel “Spider-Man 2”. He followed suit with small roles in “Lords of Dogtown” and “Mini’s First Time”. Joel had his first major role in the film in 2008 when he voiced the mule deer, Elliot, in the animated sequel “Open Season 2”. McHale played Drew Barrymore’s ex-husband in the 2014 comedy “Blended”. McHale was cast in a recurring role of Chris in the second season of the 2018 Netflix horror-comedy series Santa Clarita Diet. Joel has appeared in several major films, including 2009’s “The Informant!”, 2012’s “Ted” “, and 2018’s” The Happiness Murders “.
Joel McHale Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$14 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$13 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$12 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$11.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$11 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$10 Million|
Joel McHale Wiki
|Real Name||Joel Edward McHale|
|Profession||Actor, Comedian, Television Host, Writer, Producer|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1971|
|Age||50 years old|
|Parents Name||Father – Jack McHale
Mother – Laurie McHale (née Jackson)
|Siblings||Christopher McHale, Stephen McHale|
|Wife||Sarah Williams (1995-Present)|
|Children||Edward Roy McHale, Isaac Hayden McHale|
|School||Mercer Island High School (1991)|
|College||University of Washington (1995)
University of Washington School of Drama
|Education Qualification||Bachelor's degree in History, Master of Fine Arts|
How Old Is Joel McHale?
Joel McHale was born on 20 November 1971. Joel McHale is 50 years old.
Joel McHale Biography
Joel McHale is an American comedian, actor, and television personality. Joel McHale was born on 20 November 1971 in Rome, Italy. McHale attended Mercer Island High School before entering the University of Washington. He received his bachelor’s degree in history from the university in 1995. Joel, at first, joined the rowing team at the University of Washington but later joined his soccer team. He earned an MFA from the Professional Actors Training Program at the University of Washington. McHale was a member of the Theta Chi fraternity for a short time. For many years he was the host of pop culture wrap-up “The Soup”. Joel gained national fame after starring in NBC’s sitcom “Community”. He hosted The Soup from 2004 to 2015 and worked in the community from 2009 to 2015. Joel has more than 4 million followers on Twitter, more than 300k followers on Instagram, and more than 400k followers on Facebook. On the big screen, Joel McHale has appeared in such films as “The Informant!,” “The Big Year,” “Ted,” “Adult Beginners,” and “Happily.”
Who Is Joel McHale Wife?
Joel McHale married Sarah Williams in 1996. They have two sons named Isaac and Eddie. They live in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles. Sarah Williams is an American voice actress. she is known for her performances as Neferpitou in Hunter × Hunter, Nonon Jakuzure in Kill la Kill, Lisbeth in Sword Art Online, Sayaka Miki in Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Felix Argyle in Re: Zero.
What Is the Height of Joel McHale?
|Height in feet||6 ft 4 in or 193 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||94 kg or 207 lbs|
|Shoe Size||13 (US) or 46 (EU) or 12 (UK)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Joel McHale Social Media
Facts About Joel McHale
- He had a minor role in the film Spiderman 2 as a bank manager.
- Joel has been a longtime supporter of the NFL team, the Seattle Seahawks.
- Joel and his family have 3 pet dogs – a pug named Cowboy, Beanbag (a French Bulldog), and Harry.
- As a comedian, he has also worked in the improv comedy group at Unexpected Productions.
Joel McHale Favorite Things
- Films – Dr. Strangelove (1964), Blade Runner (1982), Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975), Children of Men (2006), Ikiru (1952), Annie Hall (1977)
- Cuts Of Meat – Bone-in ribeye steak, filet steak, Wagyu beef
- Episode From Community Season 2 – Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
- Episode From Community Season 3 – Documentary Filmmaking: Redux
- Movie Genres – Science Fiction, Comedy
- Vacation Spot – Siena in Italy
- Type Of Soup – Clam chowder
Joel McHale Movies and TV Series
- 2021 Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms as Johnny Cage (voice)
- 2021 Queenpins as Rick
- 2021 Roll Up Your Sleeves as Self
- 2020 All in Washington: A Concert for COVID-19 Relief
- 2020 Community Table Read as Jeff Winger
- 2020 Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge as Johnny Cage (voice)
- 2019 Trouble as Norbert (voice)
- 2019 Joel Mchale: Live from Pyongyang as Himself
- 2015 Brooks McBeth: This Ain’t Shakespeare as Himself – Special Guest
- 2014 A Merry Friggin’ Christmas as Boyd Mitchler
- 2014 Adult Beginners as Hudson
- 2014 Deliver Us from Evil as Butler
- 2011 Spy Kids: All the Time in the World as Wilbur Wilson
- 2009 The Informant! as Robert Herndon
- 2008 Open Season 2 as Elliot (Voice)
- 2008 The Onion Movie as Office Worker
- 2005 Lords of Dogtown as TV Reporter
- 2004 Spider-Man 2 as Mr. Jacks
- 2021 Crime Scene Kitchen (9 episodes) as Self – Host
- 2021 Fast Foodies (1 episode) as Self
- 2020 DC’s Stargirl (7 episodes) as Sylvester Pemberton / Starman
- 2020 Dummy (1 episode) as Agent Jason
- 2019 The Twilight Zone (1 episode)
- 2019 The Masked Singer (5 episodes) as Himself – Guest Panelist
- 2018 The Rookie (1 episode) as Brad Hayes
- 2017 Will & Grace (2 episodes) as Phil
- 2016 To Tell the Truth (5 episodes) as Self
- 2016 Join or Die with Craig Ferguson (1 episode)
- 2015 Lip Sync Battle (1 episode)
- 2015 The Late Late Show with James Corden (2 episodes) as Self
- 2014 black-ish (1 episode) as Joel McHale
- 2014 BoJack Horseman (1 episode) as Alex (voice)
- 2009 RuPaul’s Drag Race (1 episode) as Himself – Judge
- 2008 Sons of Anarchy (1 episode) as Warren
- 2007 Pushing Daisies (1 episode) as Harold Hundin
- 2006 The IT Crowd (1 episode) as Roy
- 2006 The IT Crowd (0 episodes) as Roy
FAQ About Joel McHale
Who is Joel McHale?
Joel McHale is an American comedian, producer, actor, host, and writer.
What is the birthdate of Joel McHale?
Joel McHale was born on 20 November 1971.
What is the net worth of Joel McHale?
The net worth of Joel McHale is $14 Million.
Who Is Joel McHale Wife?
Joel McHale married Sarah Williams in 1996.