Julianna Margulies Net Worth
|Net Worth||$24 Million|
|Salary||$180 Thousand Per Episode|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Julianna Margulies is an American actress and author. Julianna Margulies first starred in Steven Seagal’s Out for Justice. She then appeared in two episodes of 1994’s Homicide: Life on the Street. She was cast as nurse Carol Hathaway in the medical drama ER. She later starred in “Traveller”, “Paradise Road”, “The Newton Boys” and “A Price Above Rubies”. The actress then voiced Neera in the 2000 film Dinosaur. A year later, she starred in the TV movie The Mists of Avalon and Jenifer. She was later cast in The Man from Elysian Fields, Evelyn, and Ghost Ship. Julianna starred in the 2003 play Hitler: The Rise of Evil. The following year, she starred in the series The Grid. She starred in the 2006 short series The Lost Room and The Darwin Awards, The Armenian Genocide, Snacks on a Plane, and Beautiful Ohio. She was offered a short series, The Lost Room. Julianna was cast as Elizabeth Canterbury in the 2008 Canterbury Law program. She began playing the lead role of Alicia Florrick in the 2009 series The Good Wife. She starred in the films ‘The Upside’ and ‘Three Christ’ in 2017. Julianna also appeared in an episode of Nightcap the same year. She starred as Kitty Montgomery in the 2018 AMC series “Dietland”. She appeared on National Geographic’s “The Hot Zone” in 2019. Played Nancy Jax. In 2020, she had a recurring role of Catherine Brant on Showtime’s “Billions” and joined the cast of the Apple TV + series “The Morning Show”, starring Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon. Julianna has been nominated for 10 Primetime Emmy, six for “ER” and four for “The Good Wife”. She won Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for “ER” in 2005 and Best Lead Actress in a Drama Series for “The Good Wife” in 2011 and 2014. She also won the Critics’ Choice TV Award, the Gold Derby TV Award, the Online Film and Television Association Award, and the Television Critics Association Award. As an author, Margulies has published several books such as Three Magic Balloons and Sunshine Girl: An Unexpected Life. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Traveller, Hitler: The Rise of Evil, Snakes on a Plane, Ghost Ship, The Man from Elysian Fields, Evelyn, The Armenian Genocide, Law & Order, The Mists of Avalon, The Lost Room, and Billions.
Julianna Margulies Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$24 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$23 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$22 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$21 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$20 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$19 Million|
Julianna Margulies Wiki
|Real Name||Julianna Luisa Margulies|
|Date of Birth||June 08, 1966|
|Age||55 years old|
|Birthplace||Spring Valley, New York, U.S.|
|Parents Name||Father: Paul Margulies
Mother: Francesca Gardne
|Husband||Sister: Keith Lieberthal|
|Children||Son: Kieran Lindsay Lieberthal|
|School||Green Meadow Waldorf School|
|College||Sarah Lawrence College|
|Education Qualification||Degree in BA|
How Old Is Julianna Margulies?
Julianna Margulies was on June 8, 1966. Julianna Margulies is 55 years old.
Julianna Margulies Biography
Julianna Margulies was born on 08 June 1966 in Spring Valley, New York, U.S. Juliana completed her grade school at Green Meadow Waldorf School. She later graduated from high school. Margulies completed her college education at Sarah Lawrence College and received her degree in BA. While on campus, she participated in various plays. Her father, Paul, was a writer, and philosopher, and her mother, Francesca, was a eurythmy teacher and ballet dancer. Juliana has two older sisters, Rachel and Alexandra, and in her youth, the family lived in New York, Paris, and Sussex, England. She starred in other shows such as The Good Wife and Canterbury Law. Julianna also appeared in the drama series ‘The Grid’, ‘The Sopranos’, and ‘Homicide: Life on the Street’. Julianna Margulis is best known for her Emmy-winning performances as Alicia Florrick on the CBS series “The Good Wife” (2009-2016). Juliana was featured in Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” list in 2015. Julianna has more than 40 acting credits, including “The Newton Boys” (1998), “The Upside” (2017), “Snacks on a Plane” (2006), and the short series “The Mist of Avalon”.
Julianna Margulies Awards
- 2011- Best Actress in a Drama Series- The Good Wife
- 2004- Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film- The Grid
- 2010- Best Actress in a Drama Series- The Good Wife
- 1995- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series- The Good Wife
- 1998- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series- ER
- 2010- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series- The Good Wife
- 1995- Best Supporting Actress in a Quality Drama Series- ER
- 1997- Best Actress in a Quality Drama Series- ER
Who Is Julianna Margulies Husband?
Julianna Margulies began a relationship with Ron Eldard in 1991. Ron Eldard is a famous actor. The two dated for nearly 12 years before deciding to part ways in 2003. Julianna Margulies dated Matt Czuchry. Matt Czuchry is an American actor. For some reason, they separated. Julianna Margulies married Keith Lieberthal. Keith Lieberthal was born on August 23, 1977, in Ohio, the United States of America. Keith Lieberthal is a famous lawyer. Keith also works in the Lincoln Centre for the Performing Arts as the senior director. They welcomed their son Kieran on January 17, 2008.
What Is the Height of Julianna Margulies?
|Height in feet||5 ft 6 in or 168 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||61 kg or 134.5 lbs|
|Body Measurements||32-25-34 in or 81-63.5-86 cm|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Julianna Margulies Social Media
Facts About Julianna Margulies
- Juliana published her autobiography in May 2021, Sunshine Girl: An Unexpected Life.
- As a child, she lived in New York, France, and England.
- Before acting, she worked as a waitress and bartender.
- She holds the record for most career Screen Actors Guild Awards with eight.
- Margulies made his big-screen debut in Steven Seagal’s 1991 film “Out for Justice”.
Julianna Margulies Favorite Things
- Food – Salmon
- Designers – Narciso Rodriguez and L’Wren Scott
- Ice-Cream – Double-chocolate-chip
- Netflix Show – Orange Is the New Black
- Songs – Nothing Compares 2 U’ by Sinead O’Connor
- Dessert – Chocolate-dipped macaroons
Julianna Margulies Movies and TV Series
- 2022 The Hate We Can’t Forget: A Holocaust Memorial Special as Host
- 2020 Unladylike2020 as Narrator (voice)
- 2020 Viral: Antisemitism in Four Mutations as Opening Narration
- 2019 The Upside as Lily Foley
- 2017 Three Christs as Ruth
- 2012 Stand Up Guys as Nina Hirsch
- 2009 Previously on ER as Herself
- 2009 City Island as Joyce Rizzo
- 2007 Inside the Lost Room as Self
- 2006 The Darwin Awards as Carla
- 2006 The Armenian Genocide as Narrator
- 2005 Slingshot as Karen
- 2004 Autism Is a World as Narrator
- 2002 Ghost Ship as Maureen Epps
- 2000 What’s Cooking? as Carla
- 1999 The Big Day as Sara
- 1998 The Newton Boys as Louise Brown
- 1998 A Price Above Rubies as Rachel
- 2019 The Morning Show (10 episodes) as Laura Peterson
- 2019 The Hot Zone (6 episodes) as Lt. Col. Nancy Jaax
- 2018 Unapologetic with Aisha Tyler (1 episode) as Herself
- 2018 Dietland (10 episodes) as Kitty Montgomery
- 2016 Chelsea (1 episode) as Self
- 2015 Close Up with The Hollywood Reporter (1 episode) as Self
- 2014 Late Night with Seth Meyers (1 episode) as Self
- 2014 The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (1 episode) as Self
- 2012 Finding Your Roots (1 episode) as Self
- 2009 The Good Wife (156 episodes) as Alicia Florrick
- 2008 Canterbury’s Law (6 episodes) as Elizabeth Canterbury
- 2006 The Lost Room (3 episodes) as Jennifer Bloom
- 2001 The Mists of Avalon (2 episodes) as Morgaine
- 1999 The Sopranos (4 episodes) as Julianna Skiff
- 1994 ER (136 episodes) as Carol Hathaway
- 1993 Late Night with Conan O’Brien (4 episodes) as Self – Guest
- 1993 Homicide: Life on the Street (2 episodes)
- 1975 Saturday Night Live (1 episode) as Self – Host
- 1952 Today (1 episode)
Julianna Margulies Photoshoot
FAQ About Julianna Margulies
Who is Julianna Margulies?
Julianna Margulies is an American actress and author.
What is the net worth of Julianna Margulies?
Julianna Margulies's net worth is $24 Million.
What is the birthdate of Julianna Margulies?
Julianna Margulies was on June 8, 1966.
How Old Is Julianna Margulies?
Julianna Margulies is 55 years old.
Who Is Julianna Margulies Husband?
Julianna Margulies married Keith Lieberthal.