Keri Russell Net Worth
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Salary||$100 Thousand Per Episode|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Keri Russell is an American actress and dancer. Keri Russell’s net worth is $12 Million. Kerry Russell made her television debut at the age of 15 when she joined the Disney Channel’s All-New Mickey Mouse Club as an artist. She appeared in the comedy science fiction flick “Honey, I Blew Up the Kid” in 1992. The following year, Keri was featured in the sitcom ‘Boy Meets World’. Soon after, Russell appeared in the episode ‘Marriage … with children’. Keri then starred in various TV shows and movies, including the soap opera series Malibu Shores. She co-starred with Jack Knosworthy, Jason Wiles, and Carla Gugino in the 1994 Bon Jovi music video for “Always”. She then starred in two episodes of Roar. From 1998 to 2002, the actress played the lead role in the series Felicity. This role earned her a lot of fame as a TV actress. During this time she made several films, including ‘Eight Days of the Week’, ‘Mad About Mambo’, ‘The Curve’ and ‘We Are Soldiers’. Following the Felicity show, Russell made her off-Broadway debut in 2004 in Neil Labute’s Fat Pig. She then starred in the 2005 TV movie The Magic of Ordinary Days, the Tv short series ‘Into the West’ and the theater ‘The Upside of Anger.’ The following year, she was chosen to represent American Covergirl Cosmetics. During that time she also appeared on the NBC shows Scrubs and ‘Waitress’, ‘Grimm Love’ and ‘August Rush’. Russell appeared in the 2008 comedy Bedtime Stories. She then got a chance to work in CBS Films’ Extraordinary Measures. She appeared in the series ‘Running Wild’ from 2010 to 2011. In 2013, the actress began playing the role of a deep secret KGB spy in the FX series ‘The Americans’. She starred in the 2014 film Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, starring Gary Oldman and Andy Serkis. In late 2007, Russell booked another role in the movie “August Rush” and she also appeared on the cover of “Page Six” magazine. She booked a role in Adam Sandler’s family-based film “Bedtime Stories” in 2008.
Keri Russell Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$12 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$11 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$10 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$9 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$8 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$7 Million|
Keri Russell Wiki
|Real Name||Keri Lynn Russell|
|Nick Name||Care Bear|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1976|
|Age||46 years old|
|Birthplace||Fountain Valley, California, U.S.|
|Parents Name||Father – David Russell (Nissan Motors executive)
Mother – Stephanie (née Stephens) (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Todd Russell (Older Brother), Julie Russell (Younger Sister)|
|Husband||Shane Deary (2005-2013)|
|Children||Son: River Russell Deary
Daughter: Willa Lou Deary
|School||Cypress Creek High School|
How Old Is Keri Russell?
Keri Russell was born on March 23rd of 1976. Keri Russell is 46 years old.
Keri Russell Biography
Keri Russell was born on 23 March 1976 in Fountain Valley, California. Russell is best known for her role as Felicity in the WB play “Felicity,” although she has had several additional roles over the years. After appearing in “The Americans”, Keri was nominated for an Emmy and several Golden Globe Awards. Outside of television, Russell has appeared in a variety of films, including “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” in 2019. Keri was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2017. Her father was an executive at Nissan Motors, and the family spent time living in Texas, Arizona, and Colorado because of her father’s job demands. As a young man, Russell fell in love with the performing arts, especially dance.
Who Is Keri Russell Husband?
Keri Russell was romantically linked to singer Tony Lucca from 1991 to 1999. The couple dated ON and OFF for so many years. Keri Russell met carpenter Shane Deary through a mutual friend in 2005. Shane Deary is an American craftsman and contractor. She got engaged to him in 2006 and tied the knot on February 14, 2007, in New York. They have two children together – son River Russell Deary (born – on June 9, 2007), and daughter Willa Lou Deary (born – on December 27, 2011).
What Is the Height of Keri Russell?
|Height in feet||5 ft 4 in or 163 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||52 kg or 115 pounds|
|Body Measurements||33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm|
|Shoe Size||6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 36 (EU)|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Keri Russell Social Media
Facts About Keri Russell
- Keri Russell got to work in the variety show Mickey Mouse Club due to her exceptional dancing skills at that time.
- Keri started working and appearing on television at the age of 15.
- Russell used to get $30,000 per episode for her role in Felicity.
- Russell did a deodorant commercial in the start of her career, which did not air.
- Keri was featured in Bon Jovi’s music video “Always.”
Keri Russell Movies and TV Series
- 2023 Cocaine Bear
- 2021 Adrienne as Self
- 2021 Antlers as Julia Meadows
- 2020 The Skywalker Legacy as Self
- 2019 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker as Zorii Bliss
- 2016 Free State of Jones as Serena Knight
- 2009 Wonder Woman as Wonder Woman (voice)
- 2008 Bedtime Stories as Jill
- 2007 August Rush as Lyla Novacek
- 2005 The Upside of Anger as Emily Wolfmeyer
- 2002 We Were Soldiers as Barbara Geoghegan
- 2000 Mad About Mambo as Lucy McLoughlin
- 1999 CinderElmo as Princess
- 1998 Dead Man’s Curve as Emma
- 2018 Explained (1 episode) as Self – Narrator
- 2017 Robert Kirkman’s Secret History of Comics (1 episode) as Narrator
- 2014 Running Wild with Bear Grylls (1 episode) as Self
- 2014 Late Night with Seth Meyers (2 episodes) as Self
- 2013 The Americans (75 episodes) as Elizabeth Jennings
- 2010 Running Wilde (13 episodes) as Emmy Kadubic
- 2005 Into the West (6 episodes) as Naomi Wheeler
- 2001 Scrubs (2 episodes) as Melody
- 1998 Felicity (84 episodes) as Felicity Porter
- 1995 MADtv (1 episode)
- 1994 Daddy’s Girls (13 episodes) as Phoebe
- 1993 Boy Meets World (1 episode)
- 1951 Hallmark Hall of Fame (1 episode)
Keri Russell Photoshoot
FAQ About Keri Russell
Who is Keri Russell?
Keri Russell is an American actress and dancer.
What is the net worth of Keri Russell?
Keri Russell's net worth is $12 Million.
What is the birthdate of Keri Russell?
Keri Russell was born on March 23, 1976.
How Old Is Keri Russell?
Keri Russell is 46 years old.
Who Is Keri Russell Husband?
Keri Russell married Shane Deary.