Krysten Ritter Net Worth
|Net Worth||$8 Million
|Source of Income||Actress, former model, musician, writer|
Krysten Ritter is an American actress, director, writer, musician, producer, and former model. At the age of fifteen, she was spotted by a modeling agent at the Wyoming Valley Mall. She was tall and thin at the time, the agent offered her a consignment and she accepted. She continued high school back home and did modeling between holidays and weekends in Philadelphia, New York City. She starred as a model in the 2001 romantic comedy Someone Like You. She appeared in the short-lived comedy television show Whoopi for the role of Brian in an episode of “The Squatters” in 2004. She played a recurring role as Gia Goodman in the eight-part teen mystery drama “Veronica Mars” in 2005, and repeated her role in the 2014 film of the same name. Krysten made her big-screen debut with an uncredited role as a model in 2001’s “Someone Like You.” Krysten appeared in the films “Garmento” (2002), “Law & Order” (2004), “The Look” (2003), and “Mona Lisa Smile” (2003) and guest-starred in “Whoopi” (2004), “One Life to Live” (2004), “Tanner on Tanner” (2004), and “Jonny Zero” (2005). Ritter starred as Lucy in eight episodes of “Gilmore Girls” from 2006 to 2007, and at the same time, she appeared in “Slingshot” (2005) and “Heavy Petting” (2007) and was the first of four actresses. She played Allison Stark on Fox’s “Til Death” (2006-2007). She starred in the TV series One Life to Live, where she played the recurring character Kay for four episodes. She played the title role in the Marvel series “Jessica Jones”, which ran 39 episodes on Netflix from 2015 to 2019. She also played Jessica Jones in the 2017 mini-series “The Defenders.” She appeared in Kristen’s “The Hero” in 2017, and she played Natasha, The Witch, in the 2021 Netflix fantasy film “Nightbooks.
Krysten Ritter Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$8 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$7.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$6 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$5.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$4 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$3 Million|
Krysten Ritter Wiki
|Real Name||Krysten Alyce Ritter|
|Profession||Actress, former model, musician, writer|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1981|
|Age||40 years old|
|Birthplace||Shickshinny, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Parents Name||Father – Garry Ritter
Mother – Kathi Taylor
|Husband||Adam Granduciel (2014-Present)|
|Children||Bruce Julian Knight Granofsky|
|School||Northwest Area High School|
How Old Is Krysten Ritter?
Krysten Ritter was born on December 16, 1981. Krysten Ritter is 40 years old.
Krysten Ritter Biography
Krysten Ritter was born on 16 December 1981 in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. She grew up in Shickshinny, Pennsylvania, with her mother, Kathi, stepfather and step-sister, and her father, Garry, living in Benton, Pennsylvania. Kristen Ritter attended Northwest Area High School, graduated in 2000, and was discovered by a modeling agent at the Wyoming Valley Mall at the age of 15. As a high school student, Ritter modeled in New York and Philadelphia. Ritter signed with Wilhelmina Models and Elite Model Management, and after moving to New York City, she began appearing in international commercials and modeling for catalogs, magazines, and runway shows in New York, Tokyo, Milan, and Paris. From modeling at the age of fifteen to acclaimed television and film star, Kristen has made great strides in her two-decade entertainment career. In her early days, she also starred in music videos such as ‘Waffle’ by Sevendust and Whitney Houston‘s Could I Have This Kiss Forever.
Who Is Krysten Ritter Husband?
Krysten began a relationship with musician Adam Granduciel in August 2014, and on July 29, 2019, they welcomed son Bruce Julian Knight Granofsky. Adam Granduciel is an American guitarist, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Adam is the frontman and primary songwriter of the indie rock band The War on Drugs, with whom he has recorded four studio albums, and a former member of Kurt Vile’s backing band The Violators.
What Is the Height of Krysten Ritter?
|Height in feet||5 ft 9 in or 175 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||57 kg or 126 pounds|
|Body Measurements||33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm|
|Shoe Size||10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||2 (US) or 34 (EU)|
Krysten Ritter Social Media
Facts About Krysten Ritter
- Krysten was raised on a cattle ranch near Shickshinny, Pennsylvania.
- She was discovered at the age of 15 at Wyoming Valley Mall by a modeling agent.
- She can play the guitar.
Krysten Ritter Favorite Things
- Comedic Characters – Adam Sandler, Bill Murray, Ginger Rogers, Jim Carrey, Steve Martin, Tracey Ullman, Lucille Ball
- Film Directors – Robert Benton, Robert Altman, Kenneth Lonergan
- TV Shows – American Horror Story (2011-), Curb Your Enthusiasm (1999-), Downton Abbey (2010-), Friends (1994-2004), Enlightened (2011-2013)
Krysten Ritter Movies and TV Series
- 2021 Nightbooks as Natacha
- 2019 El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie as Jane
- 2017 The Hero as Lucy Hayden
- 2015 Asthma as Ruby
- 2014 Big Eyes as DeeAnn
- 2012 Buzzkill as Nicole
- 2011 Margaret as Shopgirl
- 2011 L!fe Happens as Kim
- 2011 Killing Bono as Gloria
- 2010 She’s Out of My League as Patty
- 2009 Glock as Beretta
- 2009 The Last International Playboy as Ozzy
- 2009 Confessions of a Shopaholic as Suze
- 2008 What Happens in Vegas as Kelly
- 2008 27 Dresses as Gina the Goth
- 2003 Mona Lisa Smile as Art History Student
- 2001 Someone Like You… as Model
- 2021 Slugfest (10 episodes) as Self
- 2017 Marvel’s The Defenders (8 episodes) as Jessica Jones
- 2016 Chelsea (1 episode) as Self
- 2015 Marvel’s Jessica Jones (39 episodes) as Jessica Jones
- 2014 Off Camera with Sam Jones (1 episode) as Self
- 2013 The Blacklist (1 episode) as Nora Mills / Rowan Mills
- 2012 Comedy Bang! Bang! (1 episode) as Herself
- 2010 Gravity (10 episodes) as Lilly
- 2009 Woke Up Dead (22 episodes) as Cassie
- 2009 The Cleveland Show (1 episode) as Gina (voice)
- 2008 Breaking Bad (53 episodes) as Jane Margolis
- 2007 Gossip Girl (1 episode) as Carol Rhodes
- 2006 Big Day (1 episode)
- 2004 Veronica Mars (9 episodes) as Gia Goodman
- 2003 Jimmy Kimmel Live! (1 episode)
- 2000 Gilmore Girls (8 episodes) as Lucy
- 1990 Law & Order (1 episode) as Tracy Warren
Krysten Ritter Photoshoot
FAQ About Krysten Ritter
Who is Krysten Ritter?
Krysten Ritter is an American actress, director, writer, musician, producer, and former model.
What is the net worth of Krysten Ritter?
The net worth of Krysten Ritter is $8 Million.
What is the birthdate of Krysten Ritter?
Krysten Ritter was born on December 16, 1981.
How Old Is Krysten Ritter?
Krysten Ritter is 40 years old.
Who Is Krysten Ritter Husband?
Krysten is married Adam Granduciel in August 2014.
What is the height of Krysten Ritter?
The height of Krysten Ritter is 5 Feet 9 Inches.