Leelee Sobieski Net Worth
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Salary||$2 Thousand per episode|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Leelee Sobieski is an American artist and actress. Leelee’s acting career began when he was spotted by a talent scout in the cafeteria of a private school in New York City. Leelee was encouraged to audition for the films, and when she went to participate in “Interview with the Vampire” in 1993, she did so, but eventually, she went to Kirsten Dunst. However, she later landed a character in the TV movie “Reunion” starring Marlo Thomas the following year. She starred in the second television film, A Horse for Danny, in 1995. She starred as Karen Kempster in the 1997 comedy Jungle 2 Jungle. She appeared in the crime drama series Charlie Grace as Jenny Grace. Sobieski began her artistic career using her married name, Leelee Kimmel. She works primarily in paint and is also a sculptor of abstract pieces. In addition, she has worked on a virtual reality technology called Google Tilt Brush. Her 2018 solo exhibition, “Channel,” opened in the Journal Gallery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and received positive reviews through publications such as “Vogue”. She soon exhibited her first UK exhibition, “Wormhole”, at the Simon Lee Gallery in London. Her first studio film role came in 1997 when she played the part of Martin Short’s character’s daughter in the comedy, Jungle 2 Jungle. She took a big break in 1998 at the age of 15 when she received a “Deep Impact.” That same year, she was cast in “A Soldier’s Daughter Never Crisis” and her performance was critically acclaimed. She also received a Young Artist Nomination Award and nomination by the Chicago Film Critics Association for her work. Leelee appeared with Tom Cruise in Stanley Kubrick’s “Eyes Wide Shut” in 1999 and also appeared in a supporting role in the teen comedy “Never Been Kissed” starring Drew Barrymore. She was cast in her next major role, in the television film “Joan of Arc.” The role again earned her high acclaim and award nominations at the Emmy Awards and the Golden Globe Awards. Leelee was the youngest actress to play the role of Joan of Arc on screen. Leelee starred in the 2001 horror film Joy Ride and also starred in The Glass House. Leelee also starred in the low-budget play “My First Mister”, which was critically acclaimed. She starred in the independent film “L’Idole” in 2002, which debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival. She appeared in the short series, “Hercules” in 2005, and later in 2006 in the experimental film “Lying”, which debuted at the Cannes Film Festival. She later starred in remakes of “The Wicker Man,” along with “Heaven’s Fall,” as well as “In a Dark Place” and Nicholas Cage.
Leelee Sobieski Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$4 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$3.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$3 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$2 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$1.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$1 Million|
Leelee Sobieski Wiki
|Real Name||Liliane Rudabet Gloria Elsveta Sobieski|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1983|
|Age||38 years old|
|Birthplace||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Parents Name||Father – Jean Sobieski (Painter, former actor)
Mother – Elizabeth Sobieski (née Salomon)
|Siblings||Robert Sobieski (Younger Brother)|
|Husband||Adam Kimmel (2009-Present)|
|Children||Louisanna Ray, Martin Kimmel|
|School||Trevor Day School|
How Old Is Leelee Sobieski?
Leelee Sobieski was born on 10 June 1983. Leelee Sobieski is 38 years old.
Leelee Sobieski Biography
Leelee Sobieski was born on 10 June 1983 in New York City, New York, U.S. Leelee Sobieski began appearing in films such as “Deep Impact” and “Eyes Wide Shut” as a teenager, and had a successful film career as an adult before retiring from acting in 2012 to focus on art. Her mother, Elizabeth, was an American filmmaker and screenwriter, and her father, Jean, was a French-born painter of Polish descent. She is of Jewish descent and has described her upbringing as pan-religious. She has a younger brother named Robert. Leelee’s graduated from Trevor Day School in New York in 2001. She then studied literature and fine arts while at Brown University, although she did not eventually graduate. She left college for acting. She made her acting debut in the TV movie ‘A Horse for Danny’ at the age of 12. She starred in the 1994 TV movie Reunion. Leelee received critical acclaim for her performances in ‘Deep Impact’, and ‘Eyes Wide Shut.’ After making her television debut in the mid-1990s with the series ‘Charlie Grace’, she made her acting debut through the 1999 short series Zone of Arc on TV. Leelee is best known for her movies such as Lying, 88 Minutes, Walk All Over Me, In a Dark Place, The Elder Son, and American Girl.
Who Is Leelee Sobieski Husband?
Matthew Davis and Leelee started dating each other. They got married in September 2008. But, the marriage didn’t last long and they split in November 2008. In January 2009, Adam Kimmel dated Leelee Sobieski. Adam Kimmel is a well-known American menswear designer and a celeb companion. On May 28, 2009, the couple got engaged. But this news was officially announced on July 17, 2009. They got married on August 31, 2010. The couple has two children, daughter Louisanna Ray was born in December 2009, and son Martin was born in August 2014.
What Is the Height of Leelee Sobieski?
|Height in feet||5 ft 10 in or 178 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||60 kg or 132 pounds|
|Body Measurements||35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 34 (EU)|
Leelee Sobieski Social Media
Facts About Leelee Sobieski
- Sobieski enjoys doing ceramics, martial arts, poetry, painting, and horseback riding.
- She was discovered by a talent agent in the cafeteria of her New York City school.
- Leelee learned French and painting from her dad.
- Leelee was partly raised on a France-based ranch.
- Early in her career, she received many favorable comparisons to actress Helen Hunt.
Leelee Sobieski Favorite Things
- Food – Mac and cheese, ice-cream
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Häagen-Dazs coffee/vanilla bean, salty caramel by Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream
- Favorite Place for Nails – Sweet Lily’s and Tenoverten
- Shoe Designer – Tabitha Simmons
- Bags – Céline, Moynat
Leelee Sobieski Movies and TV Series
- 2018 American Girl as Jenny
- 2016 The Last Film Festival as Stalker
- 2012 Branded as Abby Gibbons
- 2010 Acts of Violence as Olivia Flyn
- 2009 Public Enemies as Polly Hamilton
- 2009 Night Train as Chloe
- 2009 Finding Bliss as Jody Balaban
- 2006 Heavens Fall as Victoria Price
- 2006 The Elder Son as Lolita
- 2002 Max as Liselore von Peltz
- 2002 The Idol as Sara Silver
- 2001 My First Mister as Jennifer
- 2001 Uprising as Tosia Altmann
- 2000 Here on Earth as Samantha Cavanaugh
- 1999 Eyes Wide Shut as Milich’s Daughter
- 1999 Never Been Kissed as Aldys
- 2012 NYC 22 (13 episodes) as Jennifer ‘White House’ Perry
- 2009 Drop Dead Diva (1 episode) as Samantha Colby
- 2005 Hercules (2 episodes) as Deianeira
- 2003 Dangerous Liaisons (3 episodes) as Cécile de Volanges
- 1999 Joan of Arc (2 episodes) as Joan D’Arc
- 1996 FX: The Series (1 episode) as Tanya
- 1995 The Home Court (20 episodes) as Leslie
- 1995 Charlie Grace (9 episodes) as Jenny Grace
- 1995 NewsRadio (1 episode)
- 1993 Frasier (1 episode) as Sheila (voice)
- 1992 The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1 episode)
FAQ About Leelee Sobieski
Who is Leelee Sobieski?
Leelee Sobieski is an American artist and actress.
What is the net worth of Leelee Sobieski?
The net worth of Leelee Sobieski is $4 Million.
What is the birthdate of Leelee Sobieski?
Leelee Sobieski was born on June 10, 1983.
How Old Is Leelee Sobieski?
Leelee Sobieski is 38 years old.
Who Is Leelee Sobieski Husband?
Leelee Sobieski is married to Adam Kimmel.