Luke Gulbranson Biography
Luke Gulbranson was born on December 26, 1983, in Minnesota, United States. Luke Gulbranson is a famous American television actor and model. He is best known as an artist member of the Bravo reality series Winter House. He was formerly a Summer House artist. He is a graduate of Mesabi Range Community and Technical College. He began his career as a model and soon became a youth hockey coach. He has more than 49.3k followers on Instagram. He holds an American nationality and is of white ethnicity. He owns the brand R_Co, which sells handicraft jewelry, trade, and fragrances.
Luke Gulbranson Wiki
|Real Name||Luke Gulbranson|
|Profession||Tv personality, model, and actor|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1983|
|Age||37 years old|
|Birthplace||Minnesota, United States|
|Parents Name||Father (Dad): Lyle Gulbranson
Mother: Cindy Gulbranson
Luke Gulbranson Net Worth And Income In 2021
Luke Gulbranson Networth, Income, Salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Income||Tv Star, Model, Actor|
|Place of living||N/A|
Luke Gulbranson Height And Weight
|Height in feet||6 feet 1 inch or 1.85 m|
|Weight in Kilograms||54 kg or 119 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||Not Available|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Hair Type||Not Available|
Luke Gulbranson Social Media Accounts
Facts About Luke Gulbranson
- He launched a line of jewelry called R_CO.
- He got a job as a model before coming to Summer House.
- He was first introduced to the show through Summer House OG Kyle Cooke.
Luke Gulbranson Movies And Tv Series
- 2020 The Flight Attendant (1 episode) as Ethan
- 2017 Summer House (16 episodes) as Self
- 2014 Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (1 episode) as Model
- 2009 Watch What Happens: Live (1 episode) as Self