Mark Duplass Biography
Mark Duplass’s full name is Mark David Duplass. He is famous as an American filmmaker, actor, writer, and musician who was born on December 7, 1976, in New Orleans, Louisiana, the U.S. He has started the film production company Duplass Brothers Productions with his brother in 1996. He went from Jesuit High School, the University of Texas at Austin, and City University of New York-City College. Duplass married Katie Aselton and they are having two babies.
Mark Duplass Wiki
|Real Name||Mark David Duplass
|Profession||Director, Producer, Actor, Singer, Musician, Screenwriter, Author
|Date of Birth||December 07, 1976|
|Age||44 Years Old|
|Birthplace||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
|Parents Name||Lawrence Duplass and Cynthia (née Ernst) Duplass|
Mark Duplass Net Worth And Income In 2021
Mark Duplass Networth, Income, Salary
|Net Worth||$12 million.|
|Source of Income||Director, Producer, Actor, Singer|
|Place of living||Los Angeles, California, United States
Mark Duplass Height And Weight
|Height in feet||5 feet 10.5 inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||77 kg|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||5 US|
Mark Duplass Social Media Accounts
Facts About Mark Duplass
- Many people regard Mark as the founder of the mumblecore aesthetic style of making movies in the mid-to-late 2000s.
- Mark doesn’t like spending money on anything that goes away. For that reason, he bought a large, expensive house that would only go up in value.
- He never saw himself as a person that’s money-oriented. Mark initially only wanted to make movies that would get into the Sundance Festival and sell for any amount.
Mark Duplass Gallery
Mark Duplass Movies
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- Say Anything… (1989)
- What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)
- You Can Count On Me (2000)
- Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
- Adaptation (2002)