Mary Ann Esposito Biography
Mary Ann Esposito is born on August 3, 1942, in Buffalo, New York, U.S. is an American chef, cookbook writer, and the television host of Ciao Italia with Mary Ann Esposito. Her mother was a dietitian. Her grandmothers, both professional chefs. She started teaching cooking in the University of New Hampshire’s Division of Continuing Education.
In 2020, Esposito opened a restaurant, also named “Ciao Italia”. She was awarded by an honorary degree from St. Anselm College.
Mary Ann Esposito Wiki
|Real Name||Mary Ann Esposito|
|Nick Name||Eric Whitaker.|
|Profession||Chef, television personality and writer|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1942|
|Age||78 years old|
|Birthplace||Buffalo, New York, U.S.|
|Husband||Yes (Name N/A)|
Mary Ann Esposito Net Worth And Income In 2021
Mary Ann Esposito Net worth, Salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Chef, television personality and writer|
|Place of living||United States|
Mary Ann Esposito Height, Weight, Age
|Height in feet||4 Feet 11 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||68 Kg|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Mary Ann Esposito Achievements/ Awards
- She was honored in 2004 with the Advancement in Career award by her alma mater Daemen College.
- She was awarded by an honorary degree from St. Anselm College.
- She has received the Lifetime Achievement Award in the Culinary and Cultural Arts of Italy by the Order Sons of Italy in America.
Mary Ann Esposito Publications
Esposito has published over a dozen cookbooks some of them are listed are as follows;
- Celebrations Italian Style: Recipes and Menus for Special Occasions and Seasons of the Year. Hearst Books: New York (1995). Morrow Cookbooks: New York (1991).
- Bringing Italy Home.
- Family Classics: More than 200 Treasured Recipes from 3 Generations of Italian Cooks. St. Martin’s Press: New York (2011).
- Five-Ingredient Favorites: Quick and Delicious Recipes from an Italian Kitchen. St. Martin’s Press: New York (2009).
Mary Ann Esposito Facts
- To prepare for shows, She researches and tests recipes outside the studio.
- The studio set is loosely based on Esposito’s home kitchen.
- Her recipes are available on her website https://www.ciaoitalia.com/.