Masika Kalysha Biography
Masika Kalysha was born on 7 June 1985, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She is an American actress, reality television personality, singer/songwriter, entrepreneur and businesswoman. Kalysha graduated from Mount Zion High School in Jonesboro, Georgia, in 2003. On August 11, 2011, Kalysha moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue her acting and modeling career after the death of one of her friends Lashawna Threatt.
As an actress she is best known for THE PREY: Legend of Karnoctus (2022), The Love Section (2013) and Insecure (2016).
Masika Kalysha Wiki
|Real Name||Masika Kalysha Tucker|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Reality TV Star, Business Owner, Avid Investor|
|Date of Birth||7 June 1985|
|Age||36 years old|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Boyfriend||Fetty Wap (2015-2016)|
Masika Kalysha Net Worth And Income In 2021
Masika Kalysha Networth, Income, Salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million- $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Acting|
|Place of living||USA|
Masika Kalysha Height And Weight
|Height in feet||5 Feet 2 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||54 Kg|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Masika Kalysha Filmography And T.V series
- THE PREY: Legend of Karnoctus (completed)as a Lake
- In 2020, Pump (TV Series)as an Isyss
In 2020, Insecure (TV Series)as a Curtis’s Date
In 2019, Swag Inc.
- In 2013, The Love Section as a Melody Juggs
- In 2013, 7 Lives Xposed (TV Series)as a Penny
In 2009, Sounds of Poetry (Short)as a Prostitute
- In 2009, Two Joints, Three Condoms and a Dog Named Fifi (Short)as a Peaches
- In 2007, Three Can Play That Game as a Woman
- In 2018, Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta (TV Series)as a Self
- In 2018, Steve (TV Series)as a Self – Panelist
- In 2014-2017, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (TV Series)as a Self
- In 2015, The Playboy Morning Show (TV Series)as a Self
Masika Kalysha Facts
- On December 11, 2015, Kalysha announced her pregnancy with rapper Fetty Wap.
- Kalysha launched Khari Barbie Beauty, an all vegan cruelty-free, gluten-free, and paraben-free cosmetics line on December 17, 2016.
- She likes photoshoots.