Michael Mando Net Worth
|Name||Michael Mando Wiki|
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Actor|
Michael Mando’s Net Worth of $2.5 Million. Michael Mando is a Canadian actor. He is known for Nacho Varga on the AMC series. Michael Mandos leading character in two award-winning professional theater production in Montreal Mando founded Red Barlo production. Mandos’s television debut was simultaneously followed by a wide range of contrasting characters. He appeared in the series The bridge. The medical drama Mini-series Bloodletting and Miraculous Cures. Mando has had a repeated collaboration with directors John Fawcett and Erik cancel as well as producer David Berlow. He had a starring role in the 2010 feature film Territorie 2011. He had a recurring role in Les Bleus de Ramville and he guested on the series KIng in 2012. He voiced and inspired one of the main villains in his featured film ddFar Cry 3. Mando was cast in the first season of the science fiction television series Orphan Black in 2012. He was nominated for a Canadian screen award.
Michael Mando Wiki
|Real Name||Michael Mando Wiki|
|Nick Name||Michael Mando|
|Date of Birth||13 July 1981|
|Age||41 years old|
|Birthplace||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada|
|Parents Name||Father – Rogelio Durán (Flamenco Singer)
Mother – Nina Norén (Spanish Actress)
|Siblings||Særún Norén (Sister) (Photographer)|
|School||Local High School, Quebec City, Canada|
Michael Mando Bio
Michael Mando was born on 13 July 1981. he has an age of 40 years as of 2022. He was born in the country Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. He believed in the Christianity religion. His native language is French, and he also speaks English and Spanish fluently. He grew up wanting to be a writer or an athlete. he completed his graduation in international relations. He also attended the Dome Theatre Program at Dawson College and completed a diploma in performing arts in the year 2007.
Michael Mando Height & Weight
|Height in feet||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight in Kilograms||71 kg (157 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 34 (EU)|
Michael Mando Facts
- Michale Mando Native language is French and also speaks English and Spanish Fluently.
- He moved 11 times before he was 15 years old living in 10 cities 5 countries and 4 Continents.
- He began acting in his early twenties after taking a semester off from the University of Montreal he studied International relations.
- Michael Mando debuted in the dram Flashpoint in 2009.
- Michale fonder is president and artistic director of Red Barlo production a film and television production company.
Michael Mando Favorite Things
- Favorite Sports – American football and ice hockey
- Favorite Color – White
- Hobbies – Singing, Acting