Natalie Dormer Net Worth
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Salary||$120 Thousand Per Episode|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Natalie Dormer is an English actress, producer, voiceover artist, and writer. Natalie has played a number of roles on stage over the years. She made her film debut in 2003 with Shakespeare’s The Comedy of Errors. Later, Dormer made her acting debut in 2010 with the play “Sweet Nothing” at Young Wick, London. That same year, she appeared in “.45” at the Hampstead Theater. Dormer had one of her most acclaimed stage roles in 2012 when she returned to Young Vic to star in Patrick Marber’s “After Miss Julie”. Five years later, at the Theater Royal Haymarket, she played Vanda Jordan in David Ives’ “Venus in Fur”. She played the role of Margaery Tyrell in the hugely popular series Game of Thrones. She excelled every season until 2016 and won the ‘EWwy Award’ for her performance in the third season for ‘Best Supporting Actress – Drama’. Dormer had her first role in a feature film in the historical romance “Casanova” starring Heath Ledger. She starred in the crime film “Flawless” and the Emirati drama “City of Life”. Two years later, Natalie Dormer appeared in the biographical sports film “Rush” and the crime thriller “The Counselor”. Dormer made his television debut in 2005, appearing in two parts of the British show: the drama series “Distant Shores” and the spy series “Rebus.” She starred opposite actress Anne Boleyn in 2007 showtime historical fiction series “The Tudors”. Dormer played Bolen in the first two seasons of the show and then appeared in the fourth and final season in 2010. After that, she was in the first season of the BBC court drama “Silk” and had a lead role in Short. – The supernatural drama series “The Fades” survived. Natalie gained international fame in 2012 when she began playing Margaret Tyrell on the hit HBO fantasy series “Game of Thrones.” Natalie also played Jamie Moriarty and Irene Adler in the procedural drama series “Elementary”.
Natalie Dormer Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth 2022||$7 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$6.5 Million|
|Net Worth 2020||$6 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$5 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$4 Million|
|Net Worth 2017||$3 Million|
Natalie Dormer Wiki
|Real Name||Natalie Dormer|
|Profession||Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Writer|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1982|
|Age||40 years old|
|Birthplace||Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Parents Name||Father – Gary Dormer
Mother – Claire Richards
|Siblings||Mark Dormer (Brother), Samantha Dormer (Sister)|
|Husband||David Oakes (2018-Present)|
|School||Chiltern Edge Secondary School|
|College||Reading Blue Coat School|
How Old Is Natalie Dormer?
Natalie Dormer was born on February 11, 1982. Natalie Dormer is 40 years old.
Natalie Dormer Biography
Natalie Dormer is a famous actress, voiceover artist, producer, and writer. Natalie Dormer was born on 1 February 1982 in Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom. Natalie attended Chiltern Age Secondary School and then enrolled in Reading Blue Coat School in the sixth form. Natalie learned to dance from the Allenova School of Dancing. Natalie became famous for her role as ‘Anne Boleyn’ in ‘The Tudors.’ Natalie also became popular for her roles in Captain America: The First Avenger, Elementary, Game of Thrones, and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. Natalie has received critical acclaim with her role as Margaery Tyrell in the popular HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones, for which she won an EWwy Award, an Empire Award, and was nominated for 2 Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2014 and 2015.
Who Is Natalie Dormer Husband?
Anthony Byrne and Natalie started dating in 2007 when they met on the set of The Tudors back in 2007. They engaged in 2011 but separated in the summer of 2018. She started dating actor David Oakes in 2018. David Oakes is an actor. They got engaged. The couple has a daughter together.
What Is The Height Of Natalie Dormer?
|Height in feet||5 ft 6 in or 168 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 kg or 123.5 lbs|
|Body Measurements||34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)|
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Natalie Dormer Social Media
Facts About Natalie Dormer
- She is also a mezzo-soprano singer.
- After her performance in 21 episodes of The Tudors, she presented herself with a red Mazda MX5 hard-top convertible car.
- Dormer played Irene Adler/Jamie Moriarty in Elementary.
- She likes the sport, of fencing. Dormer is also a member of the London Fencing Academy.
- Natalie is a self-proclaimed poker lover.
Natalie Dormer Movies And Tv Series
- 2019 Modern/Love in 7 Short Films as Her
- 2019 The Professor and the Madman as Eliza Merrett
- 2018 Patient Zero as Gina
- 2018 In Darkness as Sofia
- 2016 The Roof as A Fan
- 2016 The Forest as Sara / Jess Price
- 2015 The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 as Cressida
- 2015 The Scandalous Lady W as Lady Seymour Worsley
- 2014 The Brunchers as Her
- 2013 A Long Way From Home as Suzanne
- 2013 The Counselor as Blonde
- 2013 Rush as Nurse Gemma
- 2011 W.E. as Elizabeth
- 2007 Flawless as Cassie
- 2005 Casanova as Victoria
- 2021 Marvel Studios: Legends (1 episode) as Private Lorraine (archive footage)
- 2020 Penny Dreadful: City of Angels (10 episodes) as Magda
- 2019 The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (10 episodes) as Onica (voice)
- 2018 Picnic at Hanging Rock (6 episodes) as Mrs. Hester Appleyard
- 2014 Late Night with Seth Meyers (1 episode) as Self
- 2011 The Fades (6 episodes) as Sarah Etches
- 2011 Game of Thrones (47 episodes) as Margaery Tyrell
- 2011 Silk (12 episodes) as Niamh Cranitch
- 2007 The Tudors (21 episodes) as Anne Boleyn
- 2007 The Graham Norton Show (1 episode) as Self
- 2005 Distant Shores (1 episode)
- 2004 Agatha Christie’s Marple (1 episode) as Moira Nicholson
Natalie Dormer Photoshoot
FAQ About Natalie Dormer
Who is Natalie Dormer?
Natalie Dormer is an English actress, producer, voiceover artist, and writer.
What is the birthdate of Natalie Dormer?
Natalie Dormer was born on February 11, 1982
What is the net worth of Natalie Dormer?
Natalie Dormer's net worth is $7 Million.
How Old Is Natalie Dormer?
Natalie Dormer is 40 years old.
Does Natalie Dormer have siblings?
Natalie Dormer has two brothers Mark Dormer and Samantha Dormer.
Who Is Natalie Dormer Husband?
Natalie Dormer married to David Oakes.