Early Life/ Family Background
Victor Lance Vescovo (born 1966) is an American private equity investor, retired naval officer, and undersea explorer. He is a co-founder and managing partner of Insight Equity Holdings, a private equity firm. Victor Vescovo is an American businessperson who founded Insight Equity Holdings LLC and who has been at the helm of 5 different companies.
Biography/ wiki/ Personal Life
|Real Name||Victor Lance Vescovo|
|Profession||Private equity investor, former naval officer, mountain climber, undersea explorer|
|Date of Birth||10 February 1966|
|Age||54 years old|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University|
Victor Vescovo Net Worth in 2022 / Income in 2022 / Salary / Career/ Social Media Account /Contact/ Affairs /Fact / Family /Biography and more…
Victor Vescovo Net Worth in 2022
|Net Worth||$1 Million - $5 Million|
Victor Vescovo Career
Vescovo grew up in Dallas, Texas, where he graduated from St. Mark’s School in Texas. He earned degrees in economics and political science from Stanford University, a master’s degree in defense and weapons control studies (political science) from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and an MBA from Harvard Business School where he was a Baker Scholar.
Victor Vescovo World records
- In 2019, Victor Vescovo was recognized by Guinness World Records as the person who made the largest stand without leaving the Earth’s surface. Explorers climbed Veskovo Mountain, as part of winning the Grand Slam (final degree). Everest (8,848 m (29,029 ft)) is the highest point on Earth on May 24, 2010. Nearly nine years later, he landed at the bottom of the Challenger Lamp, the lowest point on Earth is the Mariana Trench (,10,924 m (−35,840 ft)) in the deep submersible limiting factor on April 29, 2019, for a total vertical distance of 19, 722. Meters (64,869 feet).
- Vescovo completed the Explorers Grand Slam (Last Degree) by climbing the highest peak on each of the seven continents and skied the Last Degree of Latitude at both the North and South Poles. Uniquely, enough, after the successful completion of his Five Dips expedition, Veskovo drew the deepest point in all five oceans in the world.
Facts about Victor Vescovo
- Victor Vescovo is currently a 54-year-old private equity capitalist. He is currently the Managing Partner of Insight Equity Holdings, a Co-operative. Even at this age, he is full of vigor.
- In fact, people often wonder about its net worth in 2020. However, the actual amount has not been released yet.
- Victor was born on February 10, 1966, in Dallas, Texas. He still lives in Texas and works for professional as well as personal life.
- Victor isn’t available on Instagram or Twitter.
Victor Vescovo Social Network
Victor Vescovo Gallery