Leah Van Dale was born on October 23, 1987, in Spencer, Massachusetts, U.S. She is an American professional wrestler, dancer and model. She is currently signed to WWE, where she performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Carmella. In June 2013, she signed a contract with WWE and was assigned to their developmental brand NXT in Orlando, Florida. In July 2016, she made her main roster debut on SmackDown.
|Real Name||Leah Van Dale|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1987|
|Age||34 years old|
|Birthplace||Spencer, Massachusetts, U.S|
|Parents Name||Paul Van Dale (father)|
Carmella Net Worth and Income in 2021
Carmella networth, income, salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million- $5 Million|
|Source of Income||wrestler|
|Place of living||USA|
Carmella height and weight
|Height in feet||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||59 Kg|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
- She applied to be part of WWE Tough Enough in 2010, but withdrew from the selection process after being accepted as a Laker Girl and moving to Los Angeles.
- She made her debut on the September 4, 2014 episode of NXT, portraying a hairdresser in a segment with Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady.
- She made her in-ring debut on the October 16 episode of NXT, wrestling an unnamed opponent whom Amore and Cassady dubbed Blue Pants.
- Carmella made her main roster debut for the brand.
- As part of her gimmick, Carmella began using a protective face mask, that assistants would provide at ringside
- Carmella made her video game debut as a playable character in WWE 2K17.
- On February 3, 2020, she launched her own wine label called Capo Cagna.
- She is a certified fitness instructor and a personal trainer.