Kerri Browitt Caviezel Biography
Kerri Browitt Caviezel was born on 26 September 1968, in United Kingdom. She is is an English teacher, and wife of the famous American actor, Jim Caviezel. Before she married her husband, she was a proficient and successful basketball player. Her tall stature, lean build, and excellent skills on the court earned her a place on the women’s basketball team of her college. After her graduation, she worked as an English teacher and continues to work in the same profession even today.
Kerri Browitt Caviezel Wiki
|Real Name||Kerri Browitt Caviezel|
|Date of Birth||26 September 1968|
|Age||52 years old|
Kerri Browitt Caviezel Net Worth And Income In 2021
Kerri Browitt Caviezel Networth, Income, Salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million- $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Teaching|
|Place of living||USA|
Kerri Browitt Caviezel Height And Weight
|Height in feet||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||56 Kg|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Dress Size||6 US|
Kerri Browitt Caviezel Career
- Before coming to the limelight as Jim Caviezel’s wife, Kerri Browitt Caviezel was a skilled basketball player and part of the women’s basketball team ‘WWU Vikings’ while attending ‘Western Washington University (WWU).
- She was also named to the ‘President’s List’ at her college nine times, and earned the distinction of becoming an ‘NAIA National Scholar-Athlete’.
- After graduating from college, she began her career in the teaching profession. She took up a job as an English teacher in a high school in Seattle, Washington. She continues to work as an English teacher to this day.
- She got her first taste of media attention when she started dating and eventually married her husband, Jim. She had lived an ordinary and regular life prior to meeting him
Kerri Browitt Caviezel Facts
- Kerri is married to Jim Caviezel, who is an American actor. In 1993, They met on a blind date which was arranged by Jim’s sister Amy. The blind date turned out to be pretty well as the couple found common interest and love with each other.
- On 20 July 1996, the couple married at the Immaculate Conception Church in Roslynn, Washington.
- The couple wanted to adopt unhealthy children and take care of them.
Kerri Browitt Caviezel Social Media Accounts