Zyra Gorecki Biography
Zyra Gorecki was born on 4th July 2002 in Michigan, United States of America. Zyra Gorecki is an actress. In 2021, she appeared as Izzy Harris on the TV series La Brea. She has also appeared in a few other shows. She started her acting career at a very young age. She was her debut work in which she showed a fearless soul. Her life changed after she signed a contract with Bravo Talent Management Modeling Agency. She has spent most of her time in her modeling and acting career. She got a project to work on in films. In 2016, she was cast as a stock pedestrian in one of their episodes of the TV series Chicago Fire. She works in many movies like Chicago Fire (2012) and Today (1952).
Zyra Gorecki Wiki
|Real Name||Zyra Gorecki|
|Date of Birth||4 July 2002|
|Age||19 years old|
|Parents Name||Father – N/A
Mother- Barb Gorecki
Zyra Gorecki Net Worth And Income In 2021
Zyra Gorecki Networth, Income, Salary
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Income||Actress|
|Place of living||N/A|
Zyra Gorecki Height And Weight
|Height in feet||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Weight in Kilograms||62 Kg|
|Shoe Size||8 (U.S.)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
Zyra Gorecki Social Media Accounts
Facts About Zyra Gorecki
- She entered the entertainment world in 2016 when director Joe Chappelle cast her in the role of Stock Pedestrian in the Chicago Fire Series.
- Before starting her acting career, at the age of 13, she had a tragic accident in which she lost her left leg below the knee.
- Her life journey began to change when she signed with Bravo Talent Management Modeling Agency.
Zyra Gorecki Movies and tv series
- La Brea (TV Series) (2021)
- Chicago Fire (TV Series) (2016)
- The Kelly Clarkson Show (TV Series) (2021)
- Today (TV Series) (2021)